Chapter 37

Chresanto POV

After Ray left, some girl who's name I forgot came over. She was supposed to be my secret fuck buddy. I'd known her for a good month, a little while after Mickie started showing a little bit from having the baby. She was really good at sex, only thing is I didn't know her name.

"Where you wanna do this? We can do it anywhere, it's alright with me." She said. What the hell was her name?

"Let's just go to my room. I want to do some things that I've been wanting to try out on you." I whispered in her ear seductively. I planted soft, gentle kisses on her neck, leading down to her collar bone. She just let out unnecessary moans.

I couldn't help myself anymore. I lost total control of my life. First my dad dies, strike one. I never told much people about his death because I didn't like reminiscing on the awful memory. Then my sister gets pregnant, two. I hated thinking about it because she told me the only guy she was ever with was, unfortunately EJ. Lastly, Mickie loses her baby. My baby. Our baby. Strike three.

It seemed the only thing making me happy were the rocks and the sex. I had to do them. I loved them. I had an unusual love and addiction for the rocks. They were so good. They made me feel way better than I ever thought I'd feel. The crack made me feel so alive and happy and high off of life. The way I felt on that was way better than how I felt when I smoked regular weed with the bros. It was so ... indescribable.

Not to mention the sex was out of this world. This girl was so good at it, she was basically a professional. I was really into her, literally, and no matter how many times I told myself to stop fucking with her, I always found myself back to her house or calling her up.

"Fuck, Chresanto." She moaned as I found her sweet spot.

"What's your name, by the way?" I stopped to ask.

She glowered at me and scoffed. "Seriously? We've been fucking for a month and you still don't remember my name?" She asked.

I shrugged. "Bitch, please. I remember the pussy, not the name."

She rolled her eyes and gave me a kiss on the lips. "You're so lucky you're cute." She said. "Desiree."

I smirked and kissed her back repeatedly. "Lovely."

Honestly, I felt so bad when Ray walked out my house. Yeah, I was high as hell, and I still am, but I still found a way to feel so bad for how I was treating Mickie lately. I knew it wouldn't be long before she came to see me, but hopefully I'd be sober and well by that time. Hopefully she wouldn't come while I was fucking Desiree either.

I started to notice how skinny and sickly I was looking since I became addicted. I don't even know how I couldn't have noticed this sooner. Before I was so buff and whatnot, but now I was really skinny compared to before.

"I said I'm fucking fine!" I yelled at Ray.

I definitely wasn't fine. I knew I was lying. I was most definitely not fine. I needed as much help as I could ever get.

The sad thing about that scene was... Ray believed me.

Or did he?

Tyra POV

"Mickie, let's go to McDonald's before we head to Chresanto's house." I said, trying hard to stall. I, honestly, wasn't trying to head to Chresanto's house just to see him in this condition. I definitely wasn't looking forward to it. I knew what crack cocaine did to a person and I wasn't trying to watch someone close to me slowly slip from my grasp because he was stupid enough to try it for fun.