RANT

Yall aint gotta read this if you don't want to but this needs to be said...

So as we all should know, Bae (Roc) has been on the "news" and in media for the past few months over dumb shit:
•fighting crackheads for 10 bucks
•sellin dope
•baby mama drama
•stealin cars
•having a dick game thats in point ... (dont watch that :x)
and tbh, I'm fucking tired of it... I love that nigga with all my heart, but I'm so fucking tired of this nigga doing dumb shit

He's his own individual, therefore he gets to make his own bootleg ass choices with his life... but his life was going so far and doing so well until he started fucking up.

In my irrelevent ass personal opinion, Creasant Roll's behaviour started being fufu and shit around the time Prodigy left the group and did his own thing. Now, I don't know if he decided to do his own thing now but I know damn well that selling drugs and fighting crackheads over 10 bucks, fucking Desiree and going in raw, having a baby, and stealing cars is certainly not the new wave...

He needs to be hit with la chancleta one good time and he'll be set straight.

He's out of fucking control and needs discipline in his life because it's obvious that portion of raising a child has been absent this whole time.

Maybe he should be like Ray and Prince and EJ and get right with the Lord and do some good in his life. Take photographic pictures of everything with irrelevent ass poetic captions on instagram... wear his hair out like mine, sit in a park and be a vegetarian and draw daisies and write song lyrics... Hell, he could just join Kids Bop and make child friendly remixes of the best songs that's out right now.

EXAMPLE:
I'm so ICDC... I'm so ICDC-- College.

That's a good ass song, no lie. My bae, Romeo Miller spit some real shit in that commercial..

Anyways, this nigga needs to get his shit together before I make a field trip to his crib and fuck him up. He getting on my damn nerves even though I love him. I've been wayyy to lenient with this nigga. Someone gotta lay down the law because it's obvious Walter ain't doing shit with him.

Sigh. W.e. What do I know? I'm just a bitch behind the computer screen writing chapters of a Ray Ray Love Story for Ty-Ty... Good fucking bye,

P.S. Bae, if you see this, fuck you and yo bitch ass decisions. Keep yo ass with Princeton and you'll sure as hell have a whole new outlook on everything.

Lets be like Princeton everybody.. Maybe then we'd have some shit to look forward to in life. Dont be a Cresant Roll, Be a hippie.