Chapter 41

Ray POV

"Chresanto throws up random gang signs. I never really knew what gang you guys are in or belong to." Tyra said, scrolling through her cell phone.

"What are you talking about?" I asked, taking her phone and looking at the screen for myself.

"Look," She clicked his Instagram name and scrolled down until she stopped at a picture. "Blood gang signs." She scrolled down more. "Crip gang signs."

I laughed and looked closely. "He really does do that," I coughed, "I never noticed this before."

"That's confusing." She took her phone back and went back to the newsfeed. "You have an Insta? Follow me."

"Gimme your at-name and I'll do it when I get a new phone." I said.

We were sitting in the living room of my house watching some horror movie that was on. I didn't even pay attention to it because I was looking over Tyra's shoulder at the Instagram screen.

"You never gave me the name." I pointed out.

"Oh. @mindless_ty." She said. "What's your name?"

I typed my name in the bar and made her follow me before I took a selfie with her and posted it on her page.

@mindless_ty Chillin With The Bae <3 I Love Him So Much. Bonnie & Clyde Type Shitt , On The Run 2K14 <3

"Ray, what type of random shit is this?" she laughed.

"It's an Usie." I shrugged.

"The fuck is an Usie?"

"A selfie but with two or more people. Duh."

"I wasn't even referring to the picture, Ray. " she laughed, "I was talking about the dumbass caption you left."

I reread the caption and shrugged. Seemed pretty legit to me. I mean, I could've put the date and added some philosophical poetic statement or something, but I didn't.

"Are we still going to run away together?" I suddenly asked.

Tyra looked back at me and sighed. I didn't even know if it was still a question.

"Are we?" Tyra asked.

I bit my lip and a shook my head. I don't think she should run away, even if I did. The world was a dangerous place and if everything she's been through so far in Compton didn't set the message for her, then I definitely didn't want her to see how shitty it could be in New York.

"I don't think so," I simply said. "But hey, let's run away and get a Big Mac, I'm hungry."

This beez it for now. Story ending soon ._.

~•RIP CINDY 02.08.98-01.27.14•~
~•#PRAY4LIZ•~
~•Miqualia•~