Chapter 25

Tyra POV

About a week later, I sat in class counting down the minutes until freedom. It was my last period class and that, for whatever reason the Universe has come up with, was the most boring class I had: Chemistry with Mrs. Balay.

She spoke in her thick Haitian accent while the rest of us jotted down notes as quickly as possible. The notes she kept on the front board were always there for what seemed like 2 seconds when it was really maybe 2 minutes. The notes were practically full paragraphs but we only had to copy down the coloured words.

"Organic chemistry is practically memorization guys," one kid in my class, Max, said. He was also Haitian but he didn't have an accent. He mocked Mrs. Balay's accent often in class and would go to the board and teach the things he knew. I secretly waited for the day he'd get in trouble.

"That's very funny Maxon because for once, you may be right. However..." Mrs. Balay went into her rambling on and I just zoned out. I was too bored to listen to a word she was saying. My thoughts were on how long it would be until I got out of this class and went home.

No longer than ten minutes later, the bell rang and I was one of the first students out. I made my way to my locker and put the combination in. Mickie came up to me with a wide smile and her hair in box braids with a bun on top of her head.

"Hey, Ty-Ty!" Mickie exclaimed.

"Hey, Mickie Mouse." I said in the same amount of enthusiasm.

Chresanto came up and wrapped his arm around Mickie's torso. He planted a kiss on her lips and backed her up onto the lockers. Just like that, they started a heated make-out session.

I made gagging sounds and laughed when they stopped. "Hey, Tyra." Chresanto said.

"Hey, Crescent Roll." I said. He rolled his eyes and shook his head.

"What's the plan for today?" He asked.

"Go to the clinic and get Mickie checked out then go see Lucky." I suggested.

"I don't wanna see Lucky right now. I'll just go to the clinic and then we can go out to eat." Mickie smiled at the thought of food and jumped up and down.

Chresanto held onto her waist and kept kissing her cheek. He was behind her with his arms wrapped around.

"Sorry, babe." Mickie said, "I'm hungry as hell."

"No shit, Sherlock." Chresanto laughed. "I'll take y'all out to eat. It's no problem."

Mickie squealed and clapped her hands enthusiastically. "Yay! I love you, Baby." She turned around and wrapped her arms around his neck.

"Food? Who getting food? I want food!" An oh-so familiar voice said from behind me. I sighed and turned to see Ray leaning on the locker next to mine. "Hey, Ty-Ty." Cocky bastard.

"Hello, Rayan." I said monotonously.

"Can we talk?" Ray whispered. "In private." I looked back at Mickie and Chresanto and saw they were preoccupied with each others lips. I turned back to Ray and nodded.

By now, the hallway was almost empty. Ray and I walked away to the first classroom we saw and shut the door. It was completely empty, desks were scattered all over the place and paper was all over the floor.

"Um... Hi." Ray said nervously.

"Hey." I said just as nervous.

"Tyra, I really am sorry." This was like the hundredth time he apologized since we broke up. Every chance he gets, he says how sorry he was. I was getting sick of it, mainly because I wanted him back.

Why was I even playing games? Why couldn't I just take him back? Why was I so damn scared of Lucky's opinion on if me and Ray got back together? Why do I love Ray so much? Why couldn't I just get him back?

"Ray--"

"No, don't talk. This is my turn to speak." Ray shushed. "I'm so sorry for what I did. I shouldn't have done it. I was thinking with my ass and if I could take it back, I would. It would mean the world to me if you took me back. I promise I'll try not to fuck up anymore. Tyra De-Anne James, I love you." After his little speech, I was at loss for words. Only thing I could do was jump in his arms and leave a long, passionate kiss on his lips.

"I love you, too." I whispered with tears running down my cheeks.

Hi ....

Bye...

bitches got me fucking tight , I want my fucking heady w2 everything. Comin at my niggas heads in a petty Facebook chat. Always some bullshit , fake ass fans these days. Bitches needa learn they fucking place. I deadass got hittas that'll ride for me. keep fucking playing !

Hope you enjoyed the short chapter tho ☺☺ ♡

~•RIP CINDY 02.08.98-01.27.14•~

~•#PRAY4LIZ•~

~•Miqualia•~