Chapter 28

RAY POV

Bullets were firing from damn near everh direction. I was hiding behind the couch of my crib trying to reload the .44 but it couldn't be fast enough. My boys had my back, but even with their cover up, I had a nervous feeling.

Adrenaline was running and a slight pang of fear sat in the back of my head. For once, the MSFTs meant business. They came unexpectedly and thanks to those fuckers, we nearly lost our lives.

I doubt they expected us to be strapped 24/7 because it took them by surprise when Chresanto started shooting back immediately after they kicked the door down. Jacob and EJ followed after, then shit clicked in my head and I just zoned out and shot everything that had a gun cocked towards me or my boys.

Jaden and his crew really got us good because we weren't expecting anything. We were having a peaceful day watching movies in my crib. Santo invited Mickie over to chill and Tyra was supposed to be coming through soon. Hopefully not too soon. To be honest, I'd rather her cancel now before she got hurt.

I came out and ran towards the kitchen door, shootinf Moises in the process and slightly missing Jaden as well. Moises let out a cry of pain and fell to the ground. He wasn't shot in a major part like his head or chest so I don't see what the problem was.

I ran into the kitchen and rummaged through the drawers for what I was looking for. When I found it, I crouched down and made my way back to the doorway. By now, my living room was a complete mess. The couch had bullet holes all throughout and the walls were barely recognizable. It was like a tornado of bullets went through and fucked shit up.

I crawlef behind the couch and watched Mateo ease his way around to my side before I took the butcher knife and stabbed his leg. He yelled in pain and grabbed the gash in his leg with pressure to try and maintain the blood spurring out. I took that as an opportunity to bang the butt if the gun on his forehead. He was bleeding but not a lot as he fell to the floor completely. I got on top of him and kept punching him until he was covered in blood.

All I could think about was how he hurt Tyra that day she came to be covered in blood. The day he threatened her to stay away from me. The day he came to my crib and threatened me. I was tired of his shit and I finally got my chance to fuck him up. I didn't even care about the other niggas shooting around us.

"Ray, get down!" E.J. yelled. I did as told and dodged the bullet he shot towards some guy who I didn't even know. He was some dude he hanged with Jaden and them and was obviously gon' be a ride or die. E.J. jumped over me and Mateo and tackled the dude to the ground and knocked the gun from his hand.

I turned my attention back to Mateo and snarled at the sight before me. I finally stood with my gun firmly in my hands. I was tired of his shit.

Before I could pull the trigger, a female's scream was heard and everything stopped.

TYRA POV

I got out the shower and dried off. I made my way to my room with a towel wrapped around my body. I got dressed and grabbed my phone off the charger. I was heading to Ray's house for movies and pizza when gunshots were heard from somewhere around town. Nothing new.

Tyler offered to drop me off but I told him to just go to work. I wanted to take my time and walk anyways. That would give me a chance to think before I was around my friends.

I started my walk to Ray's house and unsurprisingly, the gunshots got louder and louder. When they finally stopped, my phone coincidentally started ringing.

"Hello?" I answer.

"Tyra? You coming?" Ray asks. He sounds out of breath and I become suspicious.

"Yeah? Why," I ask. "Ray, if you're gon' tell me to go home, you can forg--"

"Hurry up and get here." He just hung up and my adrenaline began running. What the hell was going on? Was everything okay? What the hell...

Before I know it, my legs start running mechanically and just wouldn't stop until I got to Ray's house. Fuck the asthma, fuck the potential danger, fuck everything. Was Ray okay!?

When I finally got to the house, the sight I saw made my heart and jaw plummet damn near 6 feet.

Hello guys

~•RIP CINDY 02.08.98-01.27.14•~
~•Miqualia•~