Chapter 38

Tyra POV

We both heard screaming and yelling and immediately ran to the back. There we found Mickie and some girl who I didn't recognize fighting. Chresanto stood shirtless, frail, and almost naked. His neck was covered in hickies and his eyes were droopy.

Mickie had the girl underneath her and was throwing punches and pulling hair. The girl was screaming and yelling for Chresanto to help her. Mickie grabbed a handful of hair and started banging it onto the floor as hard as she could.

I jumped in and pulled Mickie off of her. I fell on my ass and had a tight grip around her torso, preventing her from going after the mystery girl. Ray held the girl down and held Chresanto's t-shirt, which he had dozens of laying around the room, to her head that was slightly bleeding.

"Mickie, calm down." I said. She ignored me and kept screaming at the girl.

"WHAT THE FUCK WERE YOU DOING, HUH? YOU HAVE SOME FUCKING NERVE, BITCH. WAIT UNTIL I SEE YOU IN THE STREETS. IT'S OVER FOR YOU!"

The girl cried into Ray's shirt, unintentionally making me jealous, and yelled back "It wasn't my fault! I didn't know you two were cuffed."

Mickie struggled to get out of my grip but failed horribly. I wouldn't let go of her, Chresanto stood on the far side just watching. He looked worse than in the picture.

"Chresanto," Mickie cried, "what happened to you loving me? Huh?" She finally released herself from my arms and instead of charging towards the girl, she went to Chresanto.

Tears rolled down her cheeks and what happened next shocked us all.

Chresanto held his red cheek and Mickie glowered at him. "You pathetic little shit, I hate you and I wish I never fell in love with you."

He stared blankly at her, close to crying now. "Chresanto August, I hate you." Mickie cried. She turned towards me and Ray with tearstained eyes. "Can we go now?" With that, she walked out and just like that, Mickie was heartbroken and Chresanto was still a crackhead.

Sowwy for shortness.
~•RIP CINDY 02.08.98-01.27.14•~
~•#PRAY4LIZ•~
~•Miqualia•~