Chapter 34

TYRA POV

Mickie sobbed into her hands after doctors and her mother explained what happened to her baby. She was mentally unstable at the moment and the sight of her breaking down was enough to send me into complete sobs. I had to be escorted into the hallway afterwards and it took a whole ten minutes for me to recollect myself.

Now, I was in the back of a cab on the way home in silence. Well, the ride wasn't silent but I definitely was. The cab driver kept talking about his sister who was in the hospital and then went on to other topics like football and basketball and who he thinks will win the Superbowl this year even though we have yet to figure that junk out until later on in the year. It wasn't even football season at the moment yet he wanted to discuss the Superbowl. Wow.

When I got home, I texted my mother to tell her I got there safely and then called Tyler. Today was his day off and even though he wanted to spend it with me, I wanted to spend it with Mickie. He was supposed to be home alone until he texted me and told me he was hanging out with his "girlfriend". In all reality, his "girlfriend" was some slut who just so happened to come around when she saw Tyler running around town with the stacks. Before, she didn't even pay attention to him, even when they were in school and he was running around like a lost pup trying to get her attention.

I know a gold digger when I see one and she was definitely it. I didn't trust that hoe one bit but for some unlogical reason, Tyler completely trusted her with all his information. I really hope that my idiot of a brother didn't do anything as stupid as to give out his SSN to her. Something about her gave me a bad feeling.

"I'm home." I said to Tyler's voicemail. Of course his ass didn't answer. He never did when he was with that bitch. "Mickie's not doing well but she'll recover in no time. I'm really worried, to be honest." I started choking on my tears and let out a wavey breath. "Tyler, come home when you get this message. Please?"

I wasn't lying either. I was extremely worried about Mickie. Losing a child is not something that people let slide easily. She'll be depressed for a while. It's not even like she wanted an abortion. She wanted to keep the baby. She was already months pregnant and was already in love with having a baby with Chresanto. Although she didn't get the chance to tell her parents, she was excited to have a child. She wanted a family with Chresanto, we all saw that. The way they looked at each other, it was obvious.

A fool would only believe that they fell out of love with each other in the three days Mickie's been in the hospital.

Hanging up the phone, I went to my room and grabbed some clothes to go shower. I got in the shower and washed my hair and face before working on my body. After all that was done, I turned the water off and got dressed. I looked at the time to see it was almost time for me to go to bed.

No, I didn't have a bedtime... But I had PSAT classes tomorrow morning. I couldn't stay up all night like I usually do considering I wanted to do good on the PSAT class.

~

3:46 AM

I was woken up to Blessed by ScHoolboy Q playing on my phone as my ringtone. I was having a good dream unitl someone decided to call me. I was pissed.

I answered the phone without reading Caller ID, something I was used to doing.

"Hello?" I answered angrily.

"I missed you..."

Sorry for short chapter along w late update. I'm not usually used to doing this. I've been busy handling bullshit. I'll try hard to update again soon. Hope you enjoyed the chapter though. Thanks. Byee.

~•RIP CINDY 02.08.98-01.27.14•~

~•#PRAY4LIZ•~

~•Miqualia•~