Chapter 40

Tyra POV

"Let's leave." Ray suggested.

"To where?" I asked, scrolling through my phone.

"Somewhere where nobody knows us." He said.

Of all the ideas that Ray could've came up with, the one thing he thought would be a good idea was to run away. Run away to a place where nobody would know who we were or where we were from. I didn't think he would think of something as mediocre as this but to say I didn't want to go along with it was a complete lie. I wanted to live happily ever after like the princesses in the Disney movies I grew up watching. I wanted to be happy with Ray without having to deal with the bullshit we were facing.

"Where would that be?" I asked, getting on my knees and looking down at Ray as I positioned myself in between his two long legs.

"I don't know," He shrugged. "Kentucky. Louisiana. Tennessee. Wisconsin. I hear they have great cheese."

Ray, it doesn't just work that way." I laughed. "We can't just run away and not have a plan."

I was actually shocked with myself for going along with this. I mean. of all the things I could do, I decide to go and run away with Ray.

"I'm thinking about places where we won't have to deal with this shit. You know, like the gang drama and Chresanto and Mickie and Jaden and EJ and Lucky and somewhere where I can be sure that you're safe from it all."

"I thought when you joined a gang, you were in it for life. You know?" I uneasily said.

"Yeah, but nobody ever thinks of moving to Kentucky." said Ray enthusiastically.

"Did you really think this through?"

"Yeah, I really did. I mean, we can go to Kentucky and change our names. You can dye your hair blonde, you'll look really beautiful no matter what hair colour you have though. And then I can cut my hair and wear it --"

"No! You're definitely not cutting your hair." I put an end to that shit quick.

"But then people will know--"

"Cutting your hair is not an option." I pointed my finger at him.

"Let's just take our black asses to Africa and learn about our culture and heritage and ancestors. That sounds fun and educational. I always wanted to go to Africa and speak Swahili."

"Um, ew." Ray grimaced. "I can't see us in Africa. Isn't that where that Ebola thing happened?"

I rolled my eyes at that. "Jeez, everyone's so assfelt about that damn Ebola thing. It's only spread through bodily fluids. Sheesh, just don't let anyone sneeze or cough on you. Or sweat or piss or bust a nut."

Ray raised an eyebrow and coughed. "That's a serious subject, Tyra." He sternly said.

"I got a question. If Ebola is only spread through bodily fluids, how did the first person get it?"

Ray furrowed his eyebrows and pursed his lips. "I don't know. Go find out." I rolled my eyes and seated myself between his legs. Scrolling through my Instagram, I stopped at a certain picture that I saw.

"You got two hundred likes on a picture of you and me?" I asked unbelievably. "When did you even take this picture?"

Ray smiled and looked at the picture. "That was when we were in the emergency room waiting for the results about Mickie. I think Myles or J.L. took the picture and sent it to me."

I turned at looked at him. His pupils held a certain sparkle that made me wonder exactly how long he'd felt this way about me. Sure, we loved each other deeply and even right now when we just had sex not even a half hour before for the first time, he didn't even look like he was lustful. We had yet to put our clothes back on but at the moment I didn't feel like it.

"Baby, you know I don't know why you never let me see this side of you earlier." Ray said, rubbing my thigh with his hand.

I blushed and looked down at his hand. I grabbed it and entwined our fingers, resting my head on his shoulder. "Because I was always insecure." I honestly said.

"You're perfect to me." He said, kissing my neck.

"You better stop before this leads to something else." I warned him yet tilting my head to give him a better view.

"Maybe that's what I want." He seductively said.

"Ray, you're a horny bastard." I laughed.

"I know."

You know, August Alsina could totally get it. I would LOVE to experience his Anaconda just ONCE is all I need.

~•RIP CINDY 02.08.98-01.27.14•~
~•#PRAY4LIZ•~
~•Miqualia•~