Chapter 24

A/N : I'm doing something different in this chapter. I'll be using Mickie POV for this one chapter. I don't plan on doing this often, but as often as I feel necessary.

-

Mickie POV

"What do you want, Mick?" Chresanto asked.

"I um.... I.... I have to...." Tears kept rolling down my face and I was at loss for words. How would I tell my ex-boyfriend, who took my virginity, that I was probably pregnant with his baby? It was actually pretty damn hard.

"What is it, Mickie?" He asked louder. This time he was more impatient.

"I'm..." I started sobbing uncontrollably and fell to my knees. My hands covered my face and I couldn't stop crying. My body was shaking with fear and nervousness.

"I'm pregnant." I finally said.

It got silent. Completely silent. I was scared to look at Chresanto at the moment. What if he was mad? Scared? What if he--

"You're...pregnant?" He asked.

I looked up to see him with wide eyes. He looked like a deer stuck in the headlights. His blonde dreads practically stuck up. By body language, I could tell he was scared. He was practice shaking his drawers off.

"Are you sure?" He asked.

I slowly nodded my head and sniffled. "I skipped a period and I have hella sighs: Mood swings, tender tits, increased appetite, and morning sickness."

"Shit." Chresanto said. He tugged at his hair and paced the room. "Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit."

"Santo..." I said, trailing off. "Baby, what're we gonna do?" I asked. "Chresanto I'm scared." I slowly stood to my feet with wobbly knees.

"I can't go through this alone, Baby." I sobbed.

He rushed to my side and pulled me in for a hug. his scent engulfed me along with his strong, muscular arms. I cried into his chest and pounded my small fists.

"Shh. Sh. Sh." He said soothingly. "Don't worry, Mickie." He kissed the crown of my head and rubbed circles in my back. "You won't go through this alone."

I sniffled and looked up at him. I had blurry vision due to unstoppable tears. "Y-you sure?" I asked. He nodded and gave me a peck on the lips.

"I promise, Mickie... I love you."

I smiled like an idiot and gave him another kiss. That led to more kisses and eventually, we were in bed with Chresanto on top of me. Both of us naked and Santo pumping in and out of me with sexual grunts. I moaned his name loudly and scratched the skin on his back.

Ray POV

The boys and I laughed out loud from the loud moaning and groaning coming from Jacob's guest room. Mickie amd Chresanto were in there for about an hour now and still going at it.

Tyra thought they weren't doing anything and insisted on going to see what was going on but J.L had held her back.

"You don't want to do that, little lady." EJ said.

"Why?" Tyra asked, clueless.

"Chresanto getting some good pussy." EJ said.

"Hey, watch ya fucking mouth." I said, "Tyra, they're having sex." She blushed a light tint of red and looked down to her feet. We just laughed at the words Mickie was yelling.

Myles got close enough to the door to hear Chresanto ask her who Daddy was and for her to reply "You're daddy. Goddamn, Chresanto you're daddy." They were seriously beasts. They've been doing this for about an hour now.

First it was Mickie crying and saying incoherent words, but then Myles heard moans and smacking of lips meaning they were kissing. Then that turned to them having even louder moans and then the headboard of the bed pounding against the wall. That was when we knew they were fucking.

"Chresanto," Mickie moaned from the room, "fuck!" She said louder. "I'm... Ah man... I'm..."

With that, she released a loud moan, shortly followed by Chresanto releasing one just about as loud.

We waited about another ten minutes for us to hear the shower running. That led to even more moans and shit.

We all laughed louder. I slapped my knees and snorted with laughter. The two of them seriously went for round two in Jacob's house with the whole gang over? These people really had no chill.

Forty-five minutes later, the shower stopped and soon after, Mickie came to the front of the house where we were. She finally had clothes on and was damn near glowing.

"Let's go, Tyra." She blushed.

Tyra stood from the couch and followed Mickie out the house. She smiled at me before closing the door behind her.

When Chresanto came up front, we all cheered for him and gave daps.

"Good job, man. Got two rounds of pussy." EJ laughed.

Such a virgin thing to say. I chuckled and shook my head. "Nice job, man." I said.

Chresanto nodded and looked at me with a serious serious face.

"Can I talk to you?" He asked. I nodded and followed him to the kitchen.

"What's good?" He sighed and ran his hands through his hair.

"Mickie's pregnant."

Tyra POV

"Girl, I really think I'm in love with him. I can't stay away." Mickie awed. "I'm addicted to his anaconda!"

I covered my ears and yelled "Lalalalala" at the top of my lungs.

"I don't want to hear about your sex life!" I said. "Did you at least use protection?" I asked.

"Nope," Mickie shook her head confidently. "My bae dived into this pussy raw and all." She swayed her hips and flipped her hair. "We went balls deep."

"LALALALALALALA!" I yelled whole covering my ears. "I don't want to hear it!"

She shrugged and sat back down on the park bench.

"Well aren't you worried about getting pregnant?" I asked.

Mickie stopped smiling and looked at me with the straightest face. "Seriously?" She shook her head.

"Damn, my bad." I said holding my hands up in defense.

"I'm tired." Mickie yawned. "Baby wore me out. I'm going to take a nap."

I nodded and stood up with her. "Yeah, Tyler's probably worried about me."

"Girl, he at work. Shut yo ass up. You s'pose to be sick. Take yo ass home and get some sleep before you pass out." Mickie laughed.

I chuckled and rolled my eyes playfully. "Whatever. See you later." I gave her a hug and started walking home.

Hi.... Bye..

~•RIP CINDY 02.08.98-01.27.14•~

~•#PRAY4LIZ•~

~•Miqualia•~