Chapter 26

Ray POV

Tyra and I sat in the back seat of Chresanto's car on the way to the clinic. Mickie had an appointment with some doctor to discuss the details and shit of her pregnancy. After taking five tests, Mickie was confirmed to have been pregnant. I wasn't surprised when Chres came crying to me about how scared he was to have a baby. I was scared for them.

"I still haven't told my parents," Mickie said. Chresanto shrugged and made a left turn.

"It's alright. I wanted to be with you when you told them." Mickie smiled at his remark and wiped a tear away.

"Have I told you that I loved you?" She asked.

"Everyday." Chresanto smiled.

I turned to see Tyra looking at the passing scenery and smiling. I knew she was listening to the love struck couple. I mean, we couldn't help but to.

"Tyra," I said tapping her knee. She looked at me and smiled. "I love you."

She giggled and scooted towards me. "You say that a lot." She said.

"I can't stress it enough." I said, "I'm new to this whole 'love' thing."

I really was. I had no idea what to do now. I had no idea how I was supposed to feel now. I didn't know what I was supposed to do anymore. I was in love and this was something really new to me. I didn't even believe in love before, then me and Tyra started talking and our relationship just got to the point when I fell so deep in love, I had no idea what I was supposed to do. I was so lonely when away from her, but so complete when we were around each other. Even when we weren't on speaking terms, I felt complete around her.

"I'm new to this, too." She said.

At the clinic, Tyra and I waited in the waiting room while Chresanto escorted Mickie inside. We waited for about a half hour in a comfortable silence and spent about fifteen extra minutes talking about how cool it'd be to be an aunt and uncle to Chres and Mickie's baby. 

Tyra said if it was a boy, she'd want Mickie to name it Carter, but if it was a girl it'd be a Tasha. I thought my names were better.

"If it's a girl, it'll be Shaniqua. If it's a boy, Bartholomew." I confidently said.

She stopped talking and grimaced. "Nigga what?"

"Bartholomew. That's a well respected name."

"Ray, the kid will be bullied." Tyra said in a serious voice.

"Tyra, he'll get all the bitches." I snorted.

"Whatever." Tyra laughed.

Chresanto came out with Mickie and led us out towards the car. He started the ignition and drove towards some restaurant.

"What the doc say?" Tyra asked.

"So far we're doing good. Our little baby is developing nice for it to be two months." Mickie said, rubbing her belly. "I still can't believe you were in there this whole time and I didn't know!"

"You and Santo fucked two months ago?" I blurted.

"Yes, and I enjoyed every minute of it." Santo said, biting his lip and looking Mickie up and down.

"T.M.I." Tyra covered her ears and laughed.

I ran out of shit to say...
~•RIP CINDY 02.08.98-01.27.14•~
~•#PRAY4LIZ•~
~•Miqualia•~