Chapter 23

Ray POV

"Yo, what the fuck are you doing here?" Myles hissed.

I rolled my eyes and the sight before me and attempted to close the door. Mateo's shoe stopped the door from closing completely and Moises pushed it back open.

"What? Can't two boys come over and say 'Hi' to their best friends?" Mateo smirked.

I scoffed and attempted to close the door again. "Not so fast, Rat-face." Moises said, opening the door again.

I smacked my teeth and released a heavy sigh. I really didn't have the patience for this bullshit. I was too damn faded to deal with this fuckery.

"Okay, okay. We'll cut to the chase." Mateo said, "Lucky told me you and ya friend shot her. Am I mad? No. I only used that bitch for sex anyways..." He ran a hand over his face and sighed. "Frankly, I don't want to deal with no bullshit today. I plan on getting high, so I'm just gonna tell you this shit once. Me. You. Friday. On sight, we fighting. And don't even dare coming strapped or I'll kill you right then and there."

I scoffed and kicked his foot from the door. "Listen bitch," I stepped to his face and stood tall against him, "I ain't with that planning shit. Get the fuck out my territory and next time I see yo ass, I'm fucking you up. Threaten me again and I'm gonna kill you! I aint fooling around. Now why don't you and Goofy take your ugly asses off my stoop before me and Myles break yo fucking legs?!" I may have been high as a kite, but I was still serious as hell. I slammed the door in their faces and went back to the kitchen with Myles.

The boys were eating the wraps that Jacob apparently made and were laughing.

"Who was it?" J.L. asked as he took a bite of the wrap.

"The Fugly Brothers." Myles rolled his eyes and took a seat next to EJ.

"The fuck they want?" Chresanto asked, pulling up his pants and proceeding his way towards the sink to wash his dirty ass hands.

"Mateo wa--" Again, I was cut off by the doorbell ringing. I was sure it was them ugly ass Arias brothers so I rushed the door open and raised my fist.

Luckily, before I could punch anyone, I saw Tyra and Mickie standing before me. Mickie had tear stained cheeks and Tyra looked like shit. Literally.

"Ray?" Tyra said quietly.

"Tyra." My voice was almost above a whisper as I got lost into her brown eyes. I hadn't realized how much I loved those eyes until I saw them again. I hadn't realized I missed her until I saw her again.

"C-come in..." I moved out the way and allowed the girls to enter the house.

"Where's Santo?" Mickie asked. Her voice was quivery and she looked both exhausted and scared.

I subconsciously pointed towards the kitchen. Mickie nodded and mumbled a "Thanks" before walking to the kitchen for Chresanto. Tyra went to follow but I grabbed her wrist gently.

"Tyra, I'm sorry." I whispered in her ear.

She looked at me with glossy eyes. I think she was about to cry. Her crying was one of the worst things I had to witness in my life; especially when it was because of me.

"Ray, it's not the time." She released herself from my grasp and went to find Mickie and Chresanto.

Tyra POV

I wanted to cry when I saw how miserable Ray looked. He didn't look as happy as he did when we ran into each other at Trader Joe's, but I guess it's because he wasn't in public this time. To be honest, I missed him too. I really wanted him back, but I couldn't after all we'd been through when we broke up.

I used me being scared as a reason why I wouldn't hit him up and get back together, but I knew as much as I wanted him back, he wanted me. I couldn't use my "fear for rejection" as an excuse for not confronting Ray.

"Ray, it's not the time." I sighed. I got from his grasp and made my way towards the kitchen.

In all honesty, Jacob's house wreaked of the scent of weed. It was disgusting.

"Chresanto, can I talk to you?" Mickie sniffled. Chresanto looked up at her from his plate of food and sighed. He excused himself from the group and led Mickie to another room. Mickie looked back at me and wiped a tear away from her eye.

Damn, I been using short ass chapters lately ... I gotta fix this shit.

~•RIP CINDY 02.08.98-01.27.14•~
~•#PRAY4LIZ•~
~•Miqualia•~