Chapter22 Talking to Prussia

A/N guys when I put this (oh the irony) in the first paragraph in the last chapter that was a comment by me. Any comment by me from now on if it's in the book will be made like this [{}] so you won't be confuzzled! Sorry for any confuzlation!! :}

•Germany's POV•

I vent down to see my bruder to see if he could help me figure this out. I finally got to his house and I walked up the steps. I hand my fist doubled up so I could knock I raised my arm up.... And then when I finally realized that I was lost in thought and that I was standing there like an idiot with my fist raised about to knock. I shook my head and knocked.

"Bruder!! You're visiting!! Vell it's only common sense zhat you came down to visit zhe AWESOME PRUSSIA!!!" He said quite loud.

I face palmed mentally and physically. You can't EVER have a normal conversation vith zhis dope you should know zhis by now Germany.. I mentally scolded myself. "Bruder... I have a few questions about-" I started to say.

"You came here to talk about your feelings for Italy! I knew you couldn't hide it any longer!!" He said interrupting me.

"Nein! I mean.. I've... Already done.. Zhat..." I said hurriedly blushing. "But zhat's besides zhe point zhat's not my questions at all!"

"Zhen vhat is it?" He asked quite impatiently

"I vant to know about my childhood and vhat zhat box vas in my closet for?" I said

"I knew zhis day vould come... I just didn't expect it to come so soon.." He whispered some of the sentence suddenly getting serious. Vhat zhe hell?! Did I break Prussia?! He gestured for me to come in.

"Prussia, vhat zhe hell is going on?" I asked "vhy are you acting so weird?"

"Have a seat bruder.. I have something to tell you.." He said closing his eyes.

I nodded and sat down on zhe couch, I looked over and zhere vas a someone I didn't know on his couch. "Who are you?" I asked

"I'm Canada.." He sighed, his voice is feathery and very very light.

"Oh ja, I remember you." I said "sorry I didn't recognize you."

"That's ok, at least you didn't think I was America like Cuba does all the time and then he just keeps whacking me in the head and boy does it hurt." He said then I noticed he was holding a little white bear.

"Bruder! Pay attention!" My bruder snapped at me getting my attention.

"Vhat?" I asked a little annoyed.

"So you vant to know about your childhood? Is zhe awesome me correct?" He asked getting back to the old big headed Prussia he is.

"Yes." I said

"Vell I can't really tell you anything about it..." He said

"Vhat?!" I demanded

"Ve need to get to Hungary and Austria so zhey can tell you." Said Prussia getting up and pulling up Canada by his hand intertwining their fingers.

"Vhy zhem?" I asked curiously

"You'll find out soon enough." He said, I looked at zhe poor country zhat gets mistaken for America.

"Ok." I said "Canada.."

"Hm?" Said the quiet voiced country apparently not use to people noticing him. "Wait you notice me too!!"

"Ja, I do. I'm sorry zhat you get mistaken for America." I said truly apologetic, he nods.

"Don't be sad my little birdie." Prussia said to Canada "more people vill notice you."

Canada merely smiled and stood on his tiptoes and kissed his cheek, Prussia blushed a little. I chuckled lightly. I zhen realized how much I missed my Italy... "Let's get going zhen." I said impatiently wanting to get back to Italy.

"Vhy? Is someone missing their little birdie?" Prussia asked

"Ja, I am! And don't call him zhat." I said vith no shame at all. I just blushed lightly

"Ok." He said. "Let's get going zhen."

A/N ok guys important question!! Should I put Austria X Hungary? Let me know in the comments I love you guys!!