Chapter2 Cooking

When we got home Germany carried me to the bathroom. He set me on the bathroom counter top and looked at me. "Are you ok Italia?" He asked.
"Yes I'm fine Germany." I whispered with the last few tears rolling down my cheeks. He put his hand on my face and and rubbed his thumb across my face wiping the tears away. I blushed the color of Frances red roses. He smiled softly to me.
"Now you ready to go make zhat pasta?" He asked
"PASTAAA!!!" I said jumping off the counter top and zooming into the kitchen I grabbed the pot and boiled water for the pasta. I chopped up the tomatoes and all the ingredients into the pot. Soon wonderful delicous smells was coming from the pot and going all through the house.
"Smells good Italy." Said Germany coming into the kitchen. His eyes widen at how many dishes there was in the sink. Cause there was a lot! I smiled.
"Thanks! Germany!" I replied with a smile "now get out of the kitchen until dinner is done. Now go on shoo fly go away!"
"Ok, ok." He said leaving the room.
Man I sure do love Germany! But what if he doesn't have the same feelings as I? It's best to keep this to myself as long as I can..
"Germany dinners ready!" I called him into the kitchen. His eyes widen to what he saw in the kitchen.....