Chapter38

A/N ~ THANK YOU SO MUCH TO THE 10 PEOPLE WHO VOTED FOR MY NEW FANFIC 'WHILE YOU WERE SLEEPING'! I'LL UPDATE IT REALLY SOON. I LOVE YOU GUYS LIKE KATNISS LOVES PEETA...MINUS THE ROMANCE BC MICHAEL CLIFFORD'S MY BAE.

"Skyler, I never told you beca-"

"Ashton, I love you to frigging pieces but I swear to fucking god I don't want to hear it." I say, barely controlling my emotions. When I finally break down, I don't know if I'll burst out crying or just scream. At the moment, I want to do both. "You're just as bad as Luke, and I am beyond pissed off at him. And Michael. Don't even get me fucking started on him. He's dead to me." I rant. I understand that saying 'dead to me' is a little much, but right now he truly is.

I got lost after 20 minutes of walking in what I presume was the wrong way after being at Luke's. I have to have the worlds worst sense of direction. I decided to call Ashton, having no energy left, and I demanded he pick me up. I wasn't in the most polite of moods when I called him and still cant say I am.

"Sky-"

"Ashton, please just drop it." I say, and he does. The whole car drive to my house is in silence after that. At least Ashton has the decency to leave the subject alone when I asked, which is more than I can say for Luke.

At the thought of him my heart clenches painfully. The deep sense of betrayal I have from him...it hurts. And what hurts even more is that it wasn't even just him, it was all of the people I trusted that were in on it. All the people I thought cared about me.

Ashton. Ash, who I thought of as being a best friend. My own brother. Who, let's be honest, I already thought was a complete ass hole, but would never ever expect him to blurt out I was a fucking virgin. Calum, who yeah, at some points was a complete jerk but I would have never thought he was in on the bet and cared more about a fucking car than me. And Jarvis...well I didn't exactly think he was a nice person at all, in fact he scares the living daylights out of me but I never would have thought he would be so disgusting.

I slam the car door shut behind me without saying goodbye. I hear Ashton mutter a 'sorry' but I ignore it. Instead I march my way to the house door and quickly unlock it. Once inside, I storm upstairs and make a beeline to Michael's room.

"MICHAEL YOU FUCKING DISGUST ME." I yell before kicking his bedroom door open.

"What the fuck?!" He shouts, throwing his laptop off his lap in surprise before quickly shutting the lid of it. God knows what he was watching on that screen, probably something highly inappropriate.

"What the fuck?!" I mock his voice. "I'M THE ONE THAT SHOULD BE SAYING THAT YOU LITTLE SHIT." I scream before hurling myself forward and whacking him across the face with the back of my hand.

"GET THE HELL OFF ME, WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?!" Michael shoves me off him and I back up slightly, standing at his bedroom door with my fists clenched and my breathing heavy.

"WHAT AM I DOING? WHAT WERE YOU DOING?!" I whack my hand off the wall in annoyance. I always wondered why people hit things when they got angry, I always thought does that not hurt? I understand why they do it now. It feels good, hitting things. To vent out my anger and have something else to focus on other than the raging war inside of my head where my emotions are sky high and ready to make my brain combust.

He sits on his bed, looking utterly confused and I wish that instead of hitting the wall I was hitting his stupid face. His stupid face with his stupid dyed hair, in his stupid band tee and in his stupid room. His stupid room which is in this stupid fucking house which is where my stupid, horrible frigging life is.