Chapter43

A/N ~ ATTENTION

That got your attention right?^^ xD
This is just to let you guys know that the tour I'm making the boys do with One Direction in the story wont be accurate. Tbh, I personally really don't like One Direction (just my opinion, please don't hate on me bc ik the majority of you guys do) so I haven't a clue what places they toured with 5SOS. I'm just going to have them visiting random cities and ik that most wont be right so you guys don't need to correct me or anything, I'm just making it up! Thanks for reading :DDD 

No matter how much I tried to get comfortable, I just couldn't. I tossed and turned until I was a sweaty tangled mess in the bed sheets. Whether it was from home sickness or just the constant rocking of the moving bus, I'm not sure. All I know is that I'm shattered but I can't get to sleep.

Shaking away my cover, I open the curtain to my bunk and climb out. I had chosen the bottom right bunk, I wasn't up for being on the top. I just had visions of me rolling off in the middle of the night and ending up in a crumpled heap on the floor with a broken arm. Michael was above me, Luke was on the bottom left and Ash was above him.

I try to tiptoe as quietly as possible, through and into the living room. I shut the door behind me, making sure not to be too loud and disturb the boys. When I turn back around to face the room, I freeze. I had forgotten Calum was through here.

Instead of being asleep, he's sitting upright looking stressed out with dark circles under his eyes. He sits cross legged on top of his couch bed, phone pressed against one ear whilst his free hand massages his temple. His eyes are slightly scrunched shut and he's still unaware of my presence.

"Stella- baby could you pick up the phone. Please? I-" Just as I was trying to leave the room, he catches sight of me. His eyes go wide. "J-just call me okay?" He finishes, clicking a few buttons on his phone before putting it down. "Skyler, what are you doing through here?" He asks in confusion.

"I-I was just- I-" I huff, trying to make sense of my thoughts. "I forgot you were through here." I confess in a mumble.

"Why are you in here anyway? It's-" He looks down at his lit up phone screen. "2:15am"

"Couldn't get to sleep." I shrug, swallowing the lump in my throat. I still don't feel comfortable being around Calum. I'm in two minds whether to just try and forget about the entire experience just to make life easier, forgive him like he wants me to, or to hold the grudge. I have every reason still to be angry at him. Even if this whole incident happened over 6 months ago. He tried to steal my virginity for a bet.

"You and me both." He groans. A few beats of awkward silence pass before he talks again. "Want to play Xbox? Found out the bus has one, good games too."

I couldn't get to sleep and I didn't exactly want to lie in silence until the morning. Sitting doing nothing through here with Calum would be pointless and awkward. There's no harm in playing the Xbox, is there?

"Okay." I nod, sitting down as he hands me one of the five controllers.

And with that, Calum put on GTA 5. He taught me how to play, showing me the controls for driving, robbing people of their cars, shooting the police you were running from afterward. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't thoroughly enjoying myself, and in fact, I was having a laugh with Calum.

"Look Skyler, about the bet-"

"Be quiet, Calum." I say in a warning tone. It was going fine up until now. I could almost forget what he had done.

"But-"

"Not now. I don't want to speak about this now, alright?"

He nods, shutting up. For a while it's quiet. Not an uncomfortable silence, just quiet due to our concentration. Calum more absorbed in his phone and texting who I presume to be Stella, pointing me in the right direction for the game every now and then.