Chapter 1

Natasha's part--

"I'm in love with shape of you, we push  and  pull like a magnet do....."

That's my morning alarm ⏰. Hi!! I'm Natasha. I am a manager at sales executive. So my morning starts with this song. My day  continues by handling clients and the stock of my company. In one word its booorriingggg.....!!!

I went to the shower. Warm water fell over my body and it made my muscles relaxed. I wore a shirt top with skirt and a blazer. I m hungry. I was not in th mood to cook breakfast so i went to cafe near by. I had my coffee ☕️ and pancake. Then i drove to office. I went straight to my cabin. Someone was sitting in my chair. His back was at me so i can't watch his face.

"Good  morning"

"Good morning"

"I just came here to take the files which i had given u day before yesterday. I hope u have completed ur work"

Now i can recognise th voice......

The person turns around and jumps infront of me. There was barely any gap between me and him. I can smell his cologne. He lifts my chin up with his finger

"You are breath takingly beautiful"

I blushed. I moved away from him and went near th drawer. I took the files  out.

"Here's your file, sir"

"Oh thanks miss"

He pulled me closer by my hips. Our nose were touching. Then only my cabin's phone rang.

"Hello"

"Hello mam. Can you please say Mr. Payne that he is having his meeting at 12:30 instead of 10:00"

I looked  at my boss and curved a smile. He pulled me closer. I holded his tie and kissed him. The phone was still in my other hand. He bit my lower lip. I groaned.

"Mam!! Are you there??"

"Yeah.....yeah...i....i...will say him"

I kept th phone. I said him about the meeting.

"Ok then see u around" he pecked my lips.

He left my cabin. So this was my boss. Well you can say my boss and boyfriend.  He is Mr. Liam Payne. The managing director. Oh God he is too much to handle. I sat in my chair and started my day's work.