Chapter 8.

Natasha's part:-

Next morning--

I woke up with a bad headache. Zayn brought coffee for me.

Zayn - good morning dear.

Me- good morning. Thanks for coffee. I needed it badly.

Zayn - i knew.

After that we got ready and left for our work.

After 2 months---

Zayn's part---

Ok. I have checked all these files. Now i have to get ready for the meeting.

Samaira enters ( she is assistant manager)

Samaira - all done??

Me- yeah

Samaira - ready for meeting??

Me- yeah. Its a big deal. We should get this company.

After meeting----

We got the deal. The other company was ready to invest in our company. We thought to celebrate it. We planned a party. I called Natasha to inform her that i will be late today.

We enjoyed at party. Drinks, food and friends....what do you need more for a good party. And yeah some beautiful girls. And i know one. Yeah it's Samaira. Well i know i am married but then also i have a crush on her. Natasha and i never shared a love relation. May b we have kissed or had sex.....but its not so what I want. We don't feel for each other. But i feel for Samaira.

I was thinking all these by looking towards Samaira. She saw me and came towards me.

Samaira - drunk??

Me- nah....not at all

Samaira - (wrapping her arms around my neck)oh really ??

Me- oh samaira!! You look so beautiful.

S- you too zayneeee

Me- samaira.....

I trailed my finger in her cheek. I hold her firmly. We kissed. We kissed for a long time. I felt her so much.

When i returned home i saw Natasha was asleep. I quietly laid down beside her. I felt guilty. Damn.....i shouldn't have cheated Natasha. But i couldn't control. Natasha never satisfies me. I always felt that i need someone. I don't know what i will do.

Next day---

Natasha's part--

When i woke up i saw Zayn beside me. He was in his office clothes only. May b yesterday he was drunk. I got out of bed.

Zayn's part---

I woke up. It was 10 in th morning. Damn i slept so much. Natasha was not beside me. Today is holiday. I went to th kitchen to have some coffee.

Natasha - hey you woke up.

Me- yeah

Natasha- listen i have to say something to you.

Suddenly my heart skipped a beat. What she wanna say. Does she came to knew about me and Samaira?? What i will do now??

Natasha - zayn you all right??

Me- yeah

Natasha - well i was saying that today i will visit my mom. She is a little bit sick. So do you wanna come??

Thank God!! She didn't came to know. I was afraid.

Natasha - Zayn??

Me- uh....i ....i would love to come but i have some work.

Natasha- its ok. I will be back by tomorrow.

After sometime Natasha left. I was alone. I thought to complete my office work. My phone rang. It was Samaira.

Me- hello samaira

Samaira - you free??

Me- yeah. Why??

Samaira - there is some mistake in th sales paper. Its not matching with th expenses. And you are having th expenses file.

I don't know what happened to me bt i called Samaira to my home.

After few minutes of waiting Samaira came. We sat and completed our work. After completing our work we were feeling hungry. So we ordered pizza. I had some drinks in home. We ate and drank.

Samaira - thank you for everything Zayn.

Me- you are welcome.

Samaira came closer to me. Our lips were only inches apart. Soon we removed the gap and my lips met her warm lips. We kissed deeply. I pulled her closer. She holded me tightly. I slid my hand under her top. She shivered. I reacher her breasts and squeezed them. She moaned. I opened her top. I looked at her beautiful body with lust. She laid back. I was on her top. I pressed my body against her. She touched my member and rubbed it. I was turned on. I opened my tshirt too. I started kissing her breasts. She moaned. I opened her pant too. She was lying there in her bra and panty only. I entered myself into her. She wanted to move fast. I increased my thrust. She screamed. It continued.

Time passed. We didn't knew when it was evening. Outside it was dark. We both lying in th couch naked. Samaira was in my arms. I kissed her forehead. I know whatever was happening is wrong bt its out of my control. Then only i heard a noise.