Chapter 24.

Narrator's part:-

Natasha was scared  that something bad was going to happen. But  she didn't have any proof that what she was thinking was correct. She was unaware of the  fact that her children  were  dating their school teachers which was a threat to their future if the  school committee comes to know anything. On the  other hand Elsa was falling hard for Louise.

Elsa's  part---

Me and Louise were like dream couples. The only problm was it was a dream. I always fantasized  myself with Louise as my boyfriend.  I wanted to do all those things with him which a couple does. Me and Louise  were close but  there was a limit. And that limit was upto friendship. I was afraid if i say Louise  anything then  i will lose him and at this  point of my life i don't want it. I haven't said Scarlett that i love him. She only knows that i have crush on him. Because if i say her anything  then  she will immrdiately go to Louise  and say him everything and will ask her to do breakup with Molly . Moreover Louise  was Molly's boyfriend and i can't stand her.

Scarlett's part--

Today i am having lunch with Harry. Harry is my eveything- my love, my baby, my apple pie, cutie pie and my hubby. Yeah yeah i know we are not married but  one day we will be. And i am waiting for that day.

Harry comes. I hop in his car.

Harry - hey baby.

Me - hello dear.

Harry - i missed you so much.

Me - me too my pie.

Harry - your pie??

Me - yeah you are my cute little pie.

Harry - aww that's so sweet of you.

Me - and that "awww" is so sweet. Not every boy does that "aww".

Harry - i am not a boy. I am a grown man.

Me - yeah i know.

Harry - and that's the problm. I wish my age was a little less. So that would make us a perfect couple.

Me - i know our age difference is a little big but ......

Harry - and that's the problem . I know your parents will never allow me to marry you.

Me - we will be together and my parents will also allow.

Harry smiled and kissed my forehead. We reached the restaurant. We got in and chose a table beside window.

Harry - so what do you wanna eat??

Me - anything. I m too hungry.

Harry - ooo baby is too hungry (giving puppy eyes).

Me- now don't be so adorable otherwise i will eat you.

We talked about so many stuff while having our lunch- from school to teachers to tv serials to my friends. Harry tried to be sarcastic  sometimes and i liked it. Sarcasm suits him.

We were about to complete our lunch when  i noticed someone sitting away two rows from us at the  opposite window.