Chapter 6.

Natasha's part:-

Soon me and Zayn were married. We shifted to our new house. It was two storeyed but it was big. It had a beautiful garden. I and Zayn shared a very odd relation. Zayn used to go for work. He works in a multi national company. He is the manager of departnent. I left my old job and started working in a new place. We both were out for whole day. When we came home we both were tired. Zayn used to have his dinner and went to sleep or to his study room. He tried to ignore me. I never tried to speak or make any conversations with him. Our days were passing by these way.

After two months---

I came out of shower. Zayn was sitting in th bed having his laptop 💻 on his lap. He was typing something. I was wearing a backless one piece. I sat in front of mirror to do some make up.

Zayn's part ---

She was wearing a backless dress 👗. Her hair 👱 was wet and it was made in one side. It gave me a clear picture of her naked back. I don't know but i suddenly felt an urge. I imagined her naked. Lust was filling inside me. I wanted to strip her naked. I kept staring at her. Oh!!!!! She saw me staring at her.

Natasha's part--

I saw in the mirror that Zayn was staring at me. I turned towards him. He suddenly put his head down. I smiled and turned back to mirror.

After sometime Zayn too got ready for his work 💼 .

Zayn - you can come with me today.

Me- no i will be ok.

Zayn - no let me drop you today.

Zayn holded my hand and took me with him. He drove. We were silent during the whole journey. I noticed that Zayn was watching me sometime through the corner of his eyes.

He stopped the car in front of my office.

Me - thanx Zayn. (Smile 😊)

Zayn - yeah...its ok.....er....

Me- you wanna say something??

Zayn - yeah....well...you....you look beautiful today.

Me-( shocked) thanks.

( Zayn gave compliment to me??!! Wow!!)

I was going to step out of car but then only Zayn holded my hand and pulled me towards him. I holded his arm. Then i felt his warm lips 💋 over mine. We kissed. Our kissed deepened. We passionately kissed each other. He was a good kisser. After two minutes we broke our kiss. I blushed.

Zayn - you are getting late.

Me- yeah i should go. Bye.

Zayn - bye dear.

He called me dear. We kissed. Is our relationship changing?? Are we finally falling for each other??