Chapter 5.

Natasha's part:-

Mom- take him to your room and talk.

Me and unknown handsome boy went to our room.

Me- please have a seat.

He- thanks.

Me- well myself Natasha.

He- myself Zayn.

We shaked hands. We talked. By his talking i understood he was not interested in marrying me. He talked about his ex. I also told him about mine. He is just marrying because his parents wants.

Me- see if you don't want we can cancel the marriage.

Zayn - its of no use. Its fixed. We can't go against our parents. I have tried. They didn't listen.

Me- we can't ruin our lives like this way.

Zayn - my life was already ruined whn i have to do break up with my girlfriend to marry you.

Me- ( angrily) no one is forcing you. Stop blaming me.

Zayn - (frowning) oh please!! Now shut up and just get ready for marriage.

He left my room. I can't spend th rest of my life with this person. He doesn't speaks properly with me. How he can love me??

I tried my best to convince my parents that Zayn is not suitable but they were not ready. Its because Zayn behaved perfectly with them. I knew everything was out of my hand. All i can do is just sit and watch my life ruining.

Soon all the arrangements were started for marriage. Everybody was excited. Invitations were send. House was decorated. My parents were so happy. Now i have to live for their happiness. I always dreamt of marrying Liam, having kids with him but now i am marrying a person who doesn't even speaks to me properly. Seriously....how fast the night changes.