Chapter 2.

Natasha's part:-

*Warning- may have sexual content*

After a long day of work it was time to leave th office. Anna came in my cabin.

Anna- hey what's up??

Me- nothing much. Ready to leave. You are  getting time now to come here!! Where the hell you have been all day??

Anna- ur bf gives so much of work

Me- (punching her arm) stop calling him my bf......he is my boss

Anna- don't hide from me,i m ur bff.

I rolled my eyes.

We were going out of my cabin. As Anna opened th door she smashed herself with someone. I burst out of laughter. Both of them had fall on ground.

Anna- i am sorry

Boy- its ok.....my fault.

Th boy offered hand to Anna to get up. Oh!!! The boy is Niall. He is Anna's colleague. They both stood up shaking their hand and looking at each other's eyes. I cleared my throat.

Me- can we go Anna??

Anna- um...yeah.....

I understood what was going between them. We went to Mc Donalds and had something. I was waiting outside for Liam to come. He will pick me up from here. After 10 mins of waiting he comes in his black Audi R8. I hopped in. The song "strip that down" was playing.

Liam- baby let's go to ur house

Me- as you wish.

We drove to our house. As we reached my home i thought of cooking dinner for Liam. I quickly had my shower and changed to pyjamas and  a t-shirt. Liam was watching Lord of Rings.

After sometime we sat to have our dinner. After 5 mins of pleasure eating i felt something on my lower thighs. It was Liam's feet.

Me- Liam stop it.
Liam- why baby?? Is it turning you on??

I hate to admit bt it was actually turning me on.

His feet travelled between my thighs. I closed my eyes. He left his chair and carried me away in bridal style to my room.

Me- we should have completed our dinner.

Liam- i will complete it now.

Liam slipped his hand under my t-shirt. He cupped my breast.

Liam- open your t-shirt babe. Ok i will do it.

Within a second i was in my bra and pyjama. He lick around my naval. It turned me more on.

Me- Liam i want u......no.....now......

I unbuttoned his shirt and threw it off. I start rubbing his member. He was turned on. He bit my earlobe. Soon i opened his pants and he was in his boxers. He was really hard. He entered slowly inside me.

Me- faster babe faster

It was enough for Liam. As if he got green signal. He increased his thrust.

Me- i can't controll babe...i am....about to cum, I said between  my breaths.

Liam- i wanna see you cum baby

Soon i felt some hot liquid between my thighs.

Liam- do u wanna more baby??

Me- its ok for today.

After that what happened i don't remember. All i knew that  i was asleep.