Chapter 7.

Natasha's part ---

I was finding some files in my drawer. Suddenly i got something. It was a heart shaped locket. I remembered that liam had gifted me that in 25th birthday. Memories came in my mind......me and Liam were so much in love. Until one day the truth revealed that he was just using me. Last i met liam was when i went to his office to give my resignation letter. I remember when i entered his cabin Gina was there. (Note-Gina was his personal assistant)
It was clear what both of them were doing there together. It felt disgusted at that time. Gina smirked. I knew that was the smirk of her happiness. Happiness of having Liam. When i handed him the letter he accepted it without any hesitation. As if he was waiting for that only. There was no regret in his eyes. I hate him so much. Now i don't belive in love. There is no place of love in my life now.

But yesterday when Zayn kissed me i felt so good. As if he wanted me. I don't know will Zayn ever love me or not.

While thinking all these things tears rolled down my cheeks. The locket was in my hand. Suddenly Zayn called me.

Zayn - Nat, where are you?!

Me- i am here, coming.

I went to the dustbin and threw th locket and went to Zayn.

Zayn - today are you free in the evening ??

Me- yeah. But why ??

Zayn - actually today we have a party in our office. So you have to come with me.

Me- yeah sure.

Zayn- look gorgeous ok!!

I smiled.

In the evening---

I wore a pink long gown. I did my hair. Put on make up. I was all ready. I came downstairs.

Zayn - wow 😮 !!! You look beautiful.

Me- thanks gentleman. We should go now.

We drove off to the party place. It was a big banquet hall. Well decorated. So many people were there and i knew none of them. Many people were handshaking with Zayn. I just smiled at them like an idiot who have no idea about them. After sometine Zayn called me.

Zayn - dear i want you to meet someone.

Me- whom??

I saw the person who was standing in front of Zayn doing handshake with him.

(Me in my mind- holy fuck!!! Shit shit shit !!!)

It was none other than Liam. Liam took my hand and kissed it. I just felt to slap him.

Zayn - Natasha meet Liam. Liam this is my wife Natasha.

Me- nice to meet you.

Liam- nice to meet you too dear ( smirk 😏 )

Zayn - our company is doing partnership with their company. So bascially we are friends now. You two talk i am just coming.

(Me in my mind- no zayn don't go plz....no..no no....but he went)

Liam - nice to meet you again.

Me- bt i am not pleased to meet you.

Liam- come on dear ( holds my hand)

Me- leave me you son of a bitch. I still can't belive you used me. You knew everything about the past. You could have handled everything bt you didn't. I hate you.

Liam-( holding my hand tightly) you are a slut. But you are a sweet slut. I really enjoyed my nights with you.

I looked at him with watery eyes.

Liam - i know zayn has no interest on you.

Me- he is my husband

L- oh really?? Poor little girl. Just imagine when your so called "husband" will come to know about that his wife slept with me then??

He smiles devilishly.

As Zayn came Liam left my hand. My mood was totally off. I went to the bar. I grabbed a drink. Then i had one more and then one more and then one again and it continued. I don't know how many drinks i had.

At the end of the party we just talked to some more people and then we left. I was totally drunken. As i sat on the car i slept.

I don't know When we reached home 🏠. All i knew that i was lying in bed.

Zayn - you have drank too much.

Me- i know

Zayn- you were asleep in the car. I carried you here.

Me- thanks baby.

Zayn was standing by my side. I pulled him by his tie. Due to this sudden pull he lost his balance and he fell over me. We both in bed. I kissed him. He kissed me back. While kissing i opened his tie and started unbuttoning his shirt. He opened th zip of my gown. He kissed my neck. I groaned. After that what happened God knows.