032 | Eversen

The sky was retiring for the day as it began to set as part of its daily routine. A car drove with its headlights on and it's three occupants kept quiet during the commute. The coordinates took them by the shores of Detroit and Canada. At a distance, the CyberLife tower can be easy for its tall structure rivaled the Empire State Building. Its appearance was godlike and seemed to want the city to know who runs it.

The area they entered was the nicer part of town and it's not because the people were friendly there. Instead, the richest of the rich occupied these streets. Connor's memory clicked as he remembered the case with the artist, Carl lived in the very same area. He took note of this as they drove further into the area that soon became forest-like with all of the imported plants from more greener parts of the United States. After the car drove up a small man-made hill before them was a modern building. The structure was illuminated by bright white lights and the company name shined along the side of the building.

 The structure was illuminated by bright white lights and the company name shined along the side of the building

The font was similar to CyberLife Sans, which made Connor reevaluate the logo. Hank drove the vehicle to the front where some assistants waited for their arrival. As the car came up to the curb in front of the building, it became evident that the supposed humans were actually androids and these were not of CyberLife production. They appeared human-like but visible parts of mechanical components were located on various parts of their body. The two androids bowed at the three and gestured for them to follow the two inside. Once inside it was like entering another world or time of day for the environment was beautifully lit with daylight--a complete contrast from the cold winter night they left outside.

The company was also the opposite of CyberLife for the building's exterior and interior was strategically decorated with the secondary color green in comparison to the primary color blue

The company was also the opposite of CyberLife for the building's exterior and interior was strategically decorated with the secondary color green in comparison to the primary color blue. Accents of natural wood were prominent in the architecture along with the clean sleek look of glossy white walls. Their main focus appeared to be nature related, but what could that mean? The small group surpassed security and the scanners and arrived at cylindrical glass elevator lined with wood flooring. One of the androids dialed a two digit number into the keypad and scanned its hand for approval. The elevator then ascended smoothly up numerous levels. Erika looked out the rear side of the elevator and admired the hanging displays of trees that hung from the main lobby. It seemed impossible to do such an unnecessary thing, but the result was breathtaking. A chime echoed throughout the small space it notified its occupants that they have arrived at their destination. The two androids left the compartment first and stood outside with their bodies bent in a bowed state. Hank, Connor, and Erika walked out with suspicious looks on their faces as they exit the elevator.