The Daughter.

Mariah Black has had a rough life from her parents to her brother to her school. After being suspended for a year because of a certain boy, she comes back for Senior Year prepared to turn heads because her lucks about to change making it so Cameron will be the one with the rough life.

(Formally known as Porn Star and The Porn Star's Daughter)

Based on fictional events.

__________________________________________________________________

"AH!" I scream and fall to the ground, touching my jaw pain flooded to my face "your a slut who likes to be butt fucked like her dads!!! Caleb told me all about your affairs!!!" She screamed before swinging her weapon high above her head.

"A STUPID FUCKING SLUT!!!!"

Bringing down the bar with force I felt it slam repeatedly into my back, the pain in my torso and legs was unbearable and caused scream after scream to leave my lips as I tried to get away but she just kept hitting me with the bar, keeping me from moving.

"AAHH!!!" I cry as she smashes my hand then my knee. "This is what you deserve!" She hit me yet again, flipping over so I'm on my back I grab a weight and chuck it at her, the weight flew and hit her in her shoulder making her drop the bar and hold her shoulder.

"Fuck you, bitch." I swipe my good leg underneath her and she falls down, using the little strength I had I pulled myself up and threw my best punch, knocking her out.

Once she was out I collapsed.