Wondering || 52||

Later that week..

Tray

"Everything is right and in its place." Sparkle said coming in the door

"Thank you so much baby I couldn't have got anything of that done without you being here," I kissed her and she kissed me back

I decided to throw a party for Mana because I knew she wasn't gonna be here for her birthday and shit so I threw a pool party. Everyone is invited so everybody will probably be here my sister turns 18. Today is the 7th of August and she turns 18 in three days but she leaves tomorrow. I think I'm going to surprise her and go visit her but I don't know yet I got to get this shit together that's going on in the streets.

"Baby," Sparkle called out snapping me out of my thoughts I looked up at her "Jayen called and said that he's gonna take her to the park and take her a little shopping and then he would bring her to the party." I nodded my head

Yes it's a surprise she doesn't know but hopefully she like it I guess Jayen is suppose to have her get a swim suit for the party.

I grab my phone and look at it to see I had a missed call from little sis and Robbie I call Robbie back first.

Jayen

Before I knocked on the hotel door I checked myself out made sure I looked good. I've been calling and calling Nana but no answer. I know she's okay though I always have my boy Budd look out for her and shit. I know every single move she take, but take it how you want I'm very protective when it comes to her.

I finally knocked and a minute later dude came and answered it looking me up and down. I really don't like this nigga at all. He rolled his eyes "What do you want?"

"I'm here for my Nana." I told him

"She's not here." He said and before he could fully shut the door I stopped him and Mana came to the door. I looked at her then back at him and he rolled his eyes again leaving Mana and I alone.

"What are you doing here?" She looked up at me crossing her arms over her chest

"Go put some clothes on I'm taking you out today." I said and gave her her favorite flowers. Thanks to Glory. She always hooks me up with stuff like Flowers any kind, gardening stuff, kitchen stuff almost anything you may need to make your own world.

"Awww my favorite flowers thank you so much Bear." She stood on her toes and kissed my cheek "Well come in while I get ready," I walked in and she handed me the flowers I put them in the vest on the table and took it by the window where the sun was shining. I then sat down and saw dude staring at me up and down. Like he was checking me out or some shit.

I pulled out my phone going on Instagram when I saw Ania post another picture of her child. Yes I found out what Ania did and I found out about Keira I swear why do bitches want my money so bad.

"Pooh Bear," i heard Mana call out I stood up and fixed myself I had a clean white tee and some black with white stripe pants adidas and my white Air Force one's(outfit all niggas wear). I had my thin rose gold glasses on and I just really looked good today. I saw that dude had a scrunched face. I push pass him and go to Mana.

"Where are we going?" She asked

"Don't worry about it." She looked at me

"I don't know what to wear," I pointed at this black and white jumpsuit or whatever it was

She grabbed it and sat it on the bed next to me she gave me a weird look and covered her mouth running to the bathroom. I hope she's not throwing up.