Find out ||67||

Jayen

"Damn bro you fucking up just like stupid ass Jamell." Mo said shaking her head taking a sip of her drink

"I know right. I- I just don't know what the fuck to do man. I mean look-" I reached into my pocket

"Oh my god!! You thinking about all that already?"

"I mean I do believe in love at first sight now, been thinking about it for the longest. I don't want to be away from Mana anymore, I don't want us to leave and breakup." I shrugged

"Okay okay put that away. Umm oh my god I'm so excited." She squealed while tears began to form "That's so cute. Okay you have to catch her before she gets home."

"I know."

"When are you thinking about doing that?" She asked

"Don't know couple weeks from now," I simply told her shrugging my shoulders

"Take her somewhere where it's just you and her, nice, romantic, start off telling her how she mean so much to you, then you tell her be sincere say sorry like you mean it. Look her in her eyes through the whole time..." I listened to everything she told me "Armana is going to be hurt. That's something she won't forgive you for," I nodded and prayed. "Oh yeah and you know that welcome home party Tray throwing,"

"Yeah I don't know if I'm going," I shrugged

Sparkle

I was out getting pregnancy test just because I don't know why but I wanna' be pregnant. I have to be pregnant. Last night Tray didn't come back home. I was sleeping cold. He haven't been answering his phone or nothing and I'm pretty worried. If I'm pregnant I'm going straight to the doctor to find out how far. It kind of been showing, gaining weight, eating a lot and my mood been changing. Like yesterday. I kept crying and eating but then I'll get on the phone with Mo laughing and crying out of no where again.

As I was reaching for the white box I felt a slap go to my ass. I turned around quickly and then lips came to my lips. I pushed away and saw Giovani. "What the fuck Vani?!" I said

"Wassup ma? What you doing?" He said looking at the pregnancy tests behind me. "Oh shit, you pregnant?"

"I don't know." I simply said "Hey um what's your boyfriend's name?" He asked

"Why?" I rolled my eyes

"Does he own that one club up the way?"

"Yeah." I said grabbing two small boxes.

"Oh okay cool. So when you gone come over?" He said grabbing my ass again

"Stop." I whispered slapping his hand away. I'm not trying to fall for him again I don't need to I was just playing easy to get and plus I was horny which made it worse.

"Stop being like that man come on," He said touching on me

"Stop." I said semi-yelling he held his hands up in surrender and left I brought my tests and left soon as I stepped out of the store I got grabbed. I looked up to see Vani. "Vani stop! Stop!" I tried fighting.

"Shut up!" He yelled in threw me in the back of his car I cried. He got in with me and closed the door. "Your gonna' give me some of you Sparkle." He said kissing my neck

"No stop!" I said screaming trying to get away

"Stop fucking yelling Sparkle you know you want it." He kissed my shoulder squeezing my ass I moaned. He smirked "Take your clothes off." He whispered. I did as told and he was naked too. "Legs in air." Was what he told me I laid down on my back and put my legs in the air. He fixed the seats so it was like a bed and then he climbed on top of me and started kissing me.