II

So the second chapter is now up and I will be updating this book from now on.

But the updates will be very random and not concise since I have a lot going on at home and school. And in a few weeks, I'll be travelling back to my homeland, London.

So updates will be even scarcer.

Nevertheless, enjoy this book and chapter!

VOTE, COMMENT & SHARE!

"If 'I love you' was a promise,
Would you break it? If you're honest.
Tell the mirror what you know she's heard before.
I don't wanna be you...
Anymore." - Billie Eilish- Idontwannabeyouanymore
...............................

Entering my first lecture of the day- biotechnology- I settle in my usual seat in the front of the class. Opening my laptop and copybook, I patiently wait for our lecturer to come to class.

Our lecturer, Mrs Java, was a very lazy woman to say the least; if it weren't for some tuitions with other teachers then I don't think I would be able to take this course.

Mrs Java had the most monotonous voice that I have ever heard - even mine couldn't compare - and within a few seconds of her talking, the whole class had already grown fed up.

Even I had let out a few sighs of frustration during her lectures, and that only says a lot.

I wonder what has become of that man?

Why am I even wondering this?! The reason for which he keeps popping up in my thoughts still stuns me.

I pick up my pencil and start writing every physics formula that I know.

Ek = 1/2mV2

W= mg

P= W/t

I wonder if he felt that too...

P= F/A

I really hope he did

F=ma

Maybe I'll see him again at the café...

E=mV2

I really want to see him again...

I halt my doodling as my stomach jolted slightly at my foreign thought.

Why on earth would I want to see him? A stranger? An older man?

I was getting eager to see him, at the same time wanted to strangle myself for overthinking obscene situations between him and I.

A muscular figure entering the room terminated my train of thoughts.

He walked nonchalantly to the teacher's desk - plopping his books onto the mahogany wood - as he turned towards us.

His grey eyes seemed much more mesmerising now that I can look at them directly and not from my periphery like at the café.

His eyes zoned in on me, unapologetically taking in my appearance.

I couldn't understand why he was staring with lust-filled eyes, I hadn't worn anything out of the ordinary.

Ok fine! I did wear an off the shoulder white blouse, but still, it wasn't a reason!