XV

"I torture you,
Take my hand through
The flames.
I torture you,
I'm a slave, do your games.
I wanna chain you up,
I wanna tie you down.
I'm just a sucker for pain." - Imagine Dragon, Wiz Khalifa, lil wayne w/ logic, Ty Dolla $ign ft X Ambassadors - Sucker for pain.

■○■○■○■○■○■○■○■

Othello's POV

She just turned away from me, disappointment and hurt was clear from the tears that fell from her brown eyes. The dark chocolate glistened amongst the salty water and I wish she didn't look so gorgeous even while weeping, it would have made it easier for me to let her go.

But my stubborn wolf Lucius kept growling at me inside my head, he didn't like our mate walking away from us like that. But I didn't want to pursue her since I've damaged our barely there relationship already - my stinging cheeks reminded me of that.

My burning jealousy lead me to those stupid words, I knew that my brother just wanted to mess with me, but my green-eyed monster blocked me from seeing his game and pushed me to saying those things to Aurnia. Suddenly clapping came from the farthest corner of the room vibrated in the now dead room.

"You got owned by a girl, brother," Malcom chuckled as he eyed the exit door where my mate left then shook his head clearly amused by someone daring not one but two slaps to my face.

"I like her already." He mused pushing his hands in his pockets, finally showing his true mature side - his true dominant age. His green eyes challenged me like he always did when we were kids. He was always a kid by nature, an immature and childish spirit but he could shift from that to a lethal cannibal in seconds.

That's what we all shared in the family. Not the playful attitude though, he was the odd one out.

"Why would you do that if you knew she is my mate?" I sighed rubbing my forehead in exasperation.

"For fun." He raised his eyebrows with the twitch of his lips as if saying 'duh'. In seconds I was upon him slamming him hard into the wall but not hard enough as I wished it would have been. I didn't want to explain to the university what the hell happened.

The asshole began to laugh like a mad person and his eyes turned red as well as my vision turned sharper and slightly red meaning our wolves were nearly taking control.

"Why did you do that?" I growled loudly, he only chuckled then scowled at me.

"To show you how easily other males could touch her without her knowing to whom she truly belongs." Malcom snarled ripping my arms from around his neck.

"You're stalling brother. We don't stall." He spat out.

"I can't bring her into our world just yet! She's only human!" I snapped, my voice turning more animalistic by the second. Lucius wanted out to rip my brother's pretty head from his body.

Seems more appealing the longer you think about it. He growls hungrily.

Luckily for Malcom, the only thing that kept him from being decapitated was my love for him and my mother's respect for me. Malcom seemingly having calmed down patted my neck then both his hands gripped my shoulders in a tight grip.

"You know I would never mess with anything that is yours. I respect you too much, but you know you need to step up your game Othello. The kingdom relies on you. Relies on the Luna. She is very important to us, if she falls into bad hands..." He trails off in a hushed tone as if realising how grave the situation is.

He breathed out deeply before hugging me roughly and sprinting out of the room. I was angry with myself, now I was back to square one with Aurnia.

My Aurnia.

She should know her place and it was at my side whether she liked it or not. She couldn't run away from me like that, she can't stay away from me. I want her to tell me that I am the only male she has eyes for, that I am the only one she dreams about, the only one she craves. Lucius purrs in delight at that thought. I swear on my body that she will know to whom she belongs, and that's me and only me - We've been too kind to her.

I gathered the rest of my things and walked out having a newfound hunger that only one person could help me overcome.

■○■○■○■○■○■○■○■
Now may the games begin my loves!!!

How'd you find it?

See ya on the next update!!!

Adios!❤

~Nextdoorgirl101