Its Okay (Part 2) ✅

Mi Yong's POV.

I was so scared that something bad was going to happen.
At this point all of my brothers where there will me. "I think your right, we should go to the police"
Namjoon got the car keys and made sure everyone was ready. We all got in the car and Namjoon drove us down to the police station.
I was sat in the back with J-Hope to my right and Jimin to my left. My phone was in my lap and all my hands could do were shake of fear. Obviously J-Hope and Jimin had saw how scared I was so at the same time the both out there hand on my leg with a smile. "Your going to be fine Mi Yong, I promise. Nobody will hurt you or any of us" J-Hope was always so positive and he calmed me down a lot.

J-Hope's POV.

I saw Mi Yong was shaking so I put my hand on her leg and reassured her that everything was going to be okay.
It was hard seeing my 15 year old sister so scared, she hadn't done anything to anyone. So to calm her down I whisper in Namjoon's ear "Put on one of our songs to calm Mi Yong down" Namjoon nodded and turned 'Dope' on.
I could hear her singing it to herself. She was an amazing singer and dancer and ever since she was little she said she wanted to be like us.

Namjoon's POV.

"Guys were here!" We all got out of the car and went inside and explained to the police officer what had happened.

We where there for the next 3 hours, Mi Yong was asleep on my shoulder with my jacked clenched tightly in her hands.
The police officer came out and said the person was just a really crazy fan that somehow get Mi Yong's phone number. So we blocked the number so they wouldn't be able to text her anymore.

Suga's POV.

I woke Mi Yong up and explained what happened she was very relived it was just a crazy fan. "After that, I think we all are hungry so why don't we go out and get food?" I say "Yeah we all deserve it especially Mi Yong" replied Taehyung. So we all got into the car to go get food, we got chips and fish and took it home. We ate then got ready for bed.

Jungkook's POV.

I was lead in bed and all of a sudden Mi Yong was standing at my door "Can I sleep with you tonight Jungkook because I'm still a bit scared?" I turn my light on next to my bed and stretch my arms out for a hug. She walks to me and hugs me and I kiss her forehead. I turn my light off and lie down with her "Mi Yong, I won't let anyone hurt you. I promise" I whisper. She smiles, cuddles me and falls asleep.

The next morning I wake up with Mi Yong still in my arms "Mi Yong get up, I think I can smell Jin cooking breakfast" she slowly opens her eyes and sits up rubbing her eyes "Morning Jungkook, thanks for letting me sleep in your room last night" I smile and we both go to the table and everyone was sat talking and waiting for their food. We sat down "Morning everyone" me and Mi Yong say in sync, everyone says morning to us and soon we were all nomming on the pancakes Jin had made everyone.

Thanks for reading, please leave suggestions for what I should go on in their crazy life next, Noah-Mai xxxx