My Birthday (Part 2) ✅

Mi Yong's POV.

I loved being with all of my brothers at once because they are all so special to me. I looked around and saw all of my happy brothers eating their breakfast and chatting away. I started eating my food as well as I knew the day ahead was going to be busy but it was going to be good as I got to spend it with my 7 amazing brothers.

Soon we all finished eating and put our plates in the dishwasher. I was about to go get my phone, when Teahyung grabbed my arm "Mi Yong where do you think your going, you've got presents to open now cmon!" he put him arm around my shoulders and we walked back to the kitchen.

They were all standing there with a present in each hand. Jungkook walked up to me and passed me the present he was holding and stepped back.

They gave me my presents in their age order:

Jungkook: A picture of us all as little children in a rose gold frame

Teahyung: A new Adidas tracksuit to dance in

Jimin: A gold necklace with a locket

Namjoon: A white MacBook laptop

Hoseok: An iPhone 8, in my fav colour Rose gold

Yoongi: White and rose gold Adidas trainers

Jin: Gold earrings with crystals in them

I am so grateful for my 7 brothers. They definitely spoil me to much and we all know it but they weren't going to stop. Once i opened all of my presents, I hugged them one by one with a kiss " Aww, guys you really didn't have to get me all of this but thank you, all of you. I love you all so much" we were all pulled into a hug by Hoseok and we were all laughing.

It was my summer holiday so I didn't have to go to school on my birthday which was so lucky, it also meant I got to hang out with my brothers. I went and set up my new phone, put my bracelet, necklace and earrings in. I stood up the picture Jungkook got for me on my desk so I could always see my brothers. I put my tracksuit on as they told me that we were going to the studio.

When we got there boss came up to me "Happy birthday Mi Yong" I thanked him with a smile then the boys took a brake and came to sit with me

J-Hope's POV.

We were taking a brake and decided to tell Mi Yong about her getting a place at BigHit Entertainment. We all sat next to her and we all looked at Teahyung except Mi Yong. He nodded and started "Mi Yong we have another present for you" she looked up "But you guys gave me lots already today" Namjoon started to talk "But this present is from all of us" "You are old enough to get a place at BigHit Entertainment. We talked to our boss about this a few months back and he agreed to it. So do you want the place?" I said.

She was so surprised "Oh my God, really?" We all nodded with smiles and yet again we were all in a group hug "Guys thank you all so much, i'll take it!" our boss walked in "Welcome to the team Mi Yong, your be amazing! And if you ever need help you've got you 7 amazing oppa's!"

Later on we all went home and ate, then we all started messing around with each other and ended up all falling asleep on the sofa lead all over each other.

What was the favourite present Mi Yong got? Thanks for reading , Noah-Mai xxxx