Chapter 21

~Jungkook's POV~

I sat on the sofa drinking my banana milk when I felt a little tap on my side. I turned to see Yugyeom sat next to me and Tae next to him.

I put my banana milk down and picked him up "How may I help you?" He stretched his arm out signalling for a hug. I brought him to my chest and hugged his and gave him a kiss on top of his head.

Yugyeom giggles and pinched my cheeks. I looked over to Tae to see him sleeping. He looked so tired I felt bad for him. Nobody helped him because he agreed if he got to keep Yugyeom that he'd have to take care of him himself.

I pulled a blanked up from behind the sofa and laid it over Taehyung. I tucked him in properly and kissed his forehead "Goodnight Taetae" I whisper and head to my room with Yugyeom.

~Taehyung's POV~

I woke up with a blanket wrapped around me. I look around to see Namjoon and Yoongi watching TV. I sat up but Jungkook and Yugyeom had gone. I got up and went to go find them.

They were in my room playing on the play mat. I sat next to Jungkook and Yugyeom put his hands out to me "Appa!" I pulled him up and hugged him with a smile. I put him back down and Yugyeom started playing with his toys whilst me and Jungkook talked.

~Ma Cha's POV~

I really wanted to play with baby Yugyeom but I'm way to scared to ask. I feel like I'd accidentally hurt him or he wouldn't like me.

I sat in the living room, on the sofa watching TV. I suddenly saw something slowly pop up in front of my. It was Yugyeom trying to stand up. I smile at him when he finally stands up. He reaches his hands out for me. For a second I hesitate but then pick him up and put him confortably in my lap. He snuggled up to me and fell asleep.

I must have fell asleep as well because I woke up with a blanket over me and Yugyeom. I soon fell asleep again, enjoying the warmth of my baby cousin.

~Taehyung's POV~

I went to go find Yugyeom for his nap time but it seems like it was already nap time because I walked into the living and he was asleep with Ma Cha. I pulled a blanket from behind the sofa and covered them. Carefully, I kissed both the toddler and babies cheeks and slowest walk out. I love seeing my niece and son being cute together.

~1 hour later~

I go to go get Yugyeom for his food and find him still asleep with Ma Cha. A smile crept onto my face as I start to pick up Yugyeom. Once got him off of Ma Cha I quietly walked out to not wake her up. Yugyeom slowly woke up, he looked around then up at me and stared "Hey Yugyeom~" his lips formed into a smile "Appa~" I kiss him nose and take him to the kitchen.

I sat him in his high chair and fed him his baby food. He was so messy so I had to go clean him up. I got him changed into this:

 I got him changed into this:

He looked so cute and warm. I hugged him and he did his really cute giggle. Hobi walked in and looked around "Hey what you doing?" I say picking up Yugyeom and putting him on my hip. He continued searching "I'm trying to find a Yoongi's music sheet or he's gonna kill me!" I knew exactly what he was looking for so I took it from my draw and passed it to him. He hugged me "Oh my god! Thank you Taetae!" I laugh "You best give it to him before he does kill you though" he nods and runs out of the room.

Whilst I was taking to my older brother, Yugyeom must of dribbled on me because my collar was wet. I sigh and look at Yugyeom "Did you dribble on Appa?" He smiles at me and I cant help but smile back. I put him in his crib and go get dressed into this:

Yugyeom stood holding the side of the crib looked at me

Yugyeom stood holding the side of the crib looked at me. I lift him up and kiss his cheek "What's up Yugyeom?" Yugyeom led his head down and fell asleep.

~Next morning~

I woke up with Yugyeom on my chest. His rear stuck up in the air as he slept. I stoked his back "Yugyeom time to wake up. Appa has dance practice today" he slowly opened his eyes and his hand held onto my top. Yugyeom slowly started to cry. I hug him and kiss his forehead "Hey~ what's wrong Yugyeom~" his grip on my top got tighter. I stood up and tried to sooth him.

I checked to see if he was hungry or if I needed to change him but nope, nothing. Maybe he was feeling a bit ill. I started singing for him and he soon calmed down. I sang One Call Away and I did end up crying. Yugyeom put his lips to my cheek and hugged me. I hug him back and kiss the top of his head "I love you Yugyeom" he leaned his head on my chest "Appa..."

I got myself ready and kept a close eye on Yugyeom. He played with a toy on his stomach. I picked him up and took us downstairs.

We ate breakfast Jin had made use. After every bite, I fed Yugyeom some of his food. Usually he was ready lively but today it was like the energy as sucked out of him. Hobi tried playing with him but Yugyeom just sat and stared at his food. Everyone noticed the unusual behaviour and questioned me "Tae, what did you do to him?" Jungkook asked "I didn't do anything, he woke up like it. I had to sing for him to stop crying when I woke up. I thing he's ill" Yugyeom started crying and reaching for me.

I walked around the kitchen trying to calm Yugyeom down. He continued crying so I took him upstairs, gave him his dummy and wrapped his small body into his blanket. He soon calmed down and fell asleep. I heard a knock at my door and it open "Tae we've gotta go to dance practice, c'mon!" It was Jimin. I nod, take my bag and leave.

We got to the dance studio and everyone started to get ready. I carried Yugyeom in his car seat to the wall so he could sleep.

Thanks for reading. This chapter will be carried on so don't worry~ 😉 😁

Lots of Love Noah Mai xxxx