Its Okay ✅

Mi Young's POV.

It had been about a week since J-Hope had passed out a hit his head. He was doing a lot better now though so that was good, but he wasn't able to go to dance rehearsals at the moment.

I was sat in my room on my phone and there was a 'ping' noise. I got a text, it said "You don't belong with those boys, your not their sister they pretend for you to be happy" I stared at the screen and read it over and over again in my head.

I got up and went to find one of my brothers to tell them about it. I found Suga and Jin sat in their room talking. "Suga, Jin?" They both looked at me. Suga got up and walked over to me "What's wring Mi Yong?" Jin got up at that point and walked over to me and Suga. I showed Jin and Suga my phone with the text I just got on screen. "Who texted you this?" Suga sounded very serious "I don't know I just got it when I was in my room. I'm scared" Jin and Suga hugged me in sync.

Jimin's POV.

I heard Mi Yong, Suga and Jin, they all sounded quite worried. So I got up off of the sofa and walked to Suga and Jin's room to see them all hugging. "Hey, what's going on? You all sound really worried." Jin explained that Mi Yong got a text from a random person and she's really scared. "Should we take this to the police and get them to track the number?" As Jin finished what her was saying there was a 'ping' noise so I took Mi Yong's phone and saw the person had texted her again so I read it out loud to them "Your 'brothers' don't really care about you, your worthless and they don't want you to live with them anymore so you should just pack your stuff and leave" tears rolled do Mi Yong's cheeks as I finished reading it.