Chapter 7 ✅

Mi Young's POV.

I was sat in my room on my phone. My brothers were all out at dance practice but all of a sudden I heard 'BANG BANG BANG' coming from the front door. I looked out of my window to see the door.

There was a lady and a man dressed all in black. I quickly found one of my brothers numbers, it was Yoongi's. He picked up the phone "Hey, what's up Mi Yong?" I replied "Suga please come home I'm scared, I think someone's trying to break in!" I could hear Yoongi's breathing get heavy "Mi Yong call the police, were on our way!"

He put the phone down. My heart was beating fast, I was shaking and sweating. I called the police "Hi, what's the situation?" I replied "I think someone is trying to break in" the police man replied "Could we have your name and address?" I gave them all of the details they needed and rang back Yoongi.

"Mi Yong! Did you call the police?"

"Yes there on there wa-" the man and woman were in I heard the walking. I whisper down the phone "Suga there downstairs please be quick I'm scared!"

"Mi Yong we've just pulled up into the driveway! Stay right there!" He ended the call and I stared at my door, tears running down my cheeks. Please don't come in, please! My door opened and I saw Hoseok and Yoongi. I just up and hugged them both. They hugged me back "Are you okay, you must have been terrified?!" Hoseok wipes my tears. "The police are here don't worry they can't hurt you in any way. I promise." Yoongi said holding my hand.

After about two hours I was sat in the living room with my brothers, Jungkook on my right and Taehyung on my left. "Go sleep honey it's not good to stay up to late because it's like nearly 11pm" Namjoon said handing me a blanket to put over myself. I smiled at him and spread the blanket over me, Jungkook and Taehyung and soon enough I fell asleep.

Hoseok's POV.

When Suga got the call from Mi Yong, I really started to panic as she only called us if it was an emergency. I felt my heart beat faster and when Suga told us what was going on, I ran and got my bag stuffing everything in it. Then I ran to the car and got into the drivers seat. The other 6 quickly followed "C'mon, hurry up Mi Yong needs us!" They all hoped in without putting their seatbelts on. I drove as fast as I was aloud too. "I hope she's okay. They best not hurt her or even touch her!" Jimin said. It surprised us all as we never heard Jimin like this, scared and worried.

We pulled up into the driveway but not all of the way as the police was there getting out. I jumped out of the car and ran as fast as I could to Mi Yong's room. Yoongi had just got off of the phone with her and he ran to her room with me. I'd never seen Yoongi like this, he looked scared and that was a facial expression he'd never used before as he was never scared of anything. I opened the door to a crying Mi Yong. She jumped up and pulled us into a hug. I was so relieved that she was untouched and was not hurt.

After this event I became really protective and didn't want to leave Mi Yong on her own. But now that she worked at BigHit Entertainment with us it was okay as she'd always be there.

Thanks for reading. Sorry for the name changes like Yoongi and Suga, I will try just using one name from now on, Noah-Mai xxxx