BONUS CHAPTER 07- Yoongi

~Yoongi's POV~

My fingers went through Macha's hair. "Ow, Uncle Yoongi!" "Sorry Princess" I played with her long lush hair. "How was school?" She shrugged. "The teacher was putting me down" I stopped. "What?" She turned to me. "My teacher asked who our role models are and why. I said you because I want to rap like you. She told me I would never be able to do it and told me to reach for something more realistic" I shook my head. "You can do whatever you set your mind to. If you want to rap go ahead, I'll help you. Don't listen to your teacher, I'll be having a word with her" she hugged me. "Can I really become like you?" I nodded. "Of course, you could probably become better than me in fact" she smiled. "Well that's impossible when you're the best" I stroked her cheek. "We don't say things are impossible in this family, we keep going at it until we are where we can be"

~Next Day~

I walked up to the school as I'd asked to speak with the teacher. She was kind but kept trying to flirt with me. I sighed. "Why have you been putting Macha down?" She tried to deny it but I could tell she was lying. I went to the principal and told him about it. He told the teacher and said if it happens again the teacher will be fired.

"Uncle Yoonieee" I looked down at Yugyeom. "Yes?" "You were in your own world" I nodded. "Cmon, lets get you two home" I said holding Yugyeom and Macha's hands. I loved picking my niece and nephew up. "So what did you two do today?" Yugyeom jumped up and down. "We made music! With our mouths!" He started beatboxing and he was pretty good at it. "What about you Macha?" She shrugged. Usually she was energetic like Yugyeom but something was off.

"Macha what's wrong?" She sighed. "A girl keeps saying she's like in love with Appa and she's a ARMY and UGH!" I shook my head. "It's okay, she just likes our music. She'll stop eventually" Macha nodded. "Hopefully, it's weird"

We got home. "Woof!" I looked down to see Yeontan. I stroked him. "Hey Tannie" He yapped and ran off. I walked through the house to my room. I sat on the end of the bed in thought. I started to think about one of my brothers in particular. Hoseok.

I got up and walked to his room. My hand gently knocked on the door. "Come in" I opened the door to see my brother sat at his desk. I stood behind him and watched him work. "Yes Yoongi?" "Oh, nothing. Just came to see you" He nodded and continued. My eyes scanned over what we was working one. He was messing around with one of our previous songs. My eyes stayed on the screen as I picked up the headphones. "Play it" He did. I listened closely. My foot tapped against the floor as I listened. Once it finished I took the headphones off. I smiled at Hoseok. "That's really good" I stayed in this room for half an hour helping him perfect it.

Once it was perfect we brought the boys in to listen to it. They all loved it. I felt so proud of my younger brother. "That's amazing!" Jungkook said with a big smile. "Wow we could actually release that" Namjoon said with his hand on Hoseok's shoulder. "Really?" Hoseok asked biting his lip. We all nodded. "Yeah, Hobi you're so talented. You can sing, rap, dance and now your making music!"

Namjoon got a copy for our boss to hear before we could release it. "Uncle Yoongi?" I looked down to see Opal. "Yes?" "Can you help me?" I frowned. "With what?" "Make music" I chuckled and helped my niece 'Make music' which mostly consisted of the 'ping string' also known as the guitar and piano.

Opal fell asleep in my arms. I led the two year old in her cot and kissed her forehead. "Night Opal" I turned to see Taehyung. He smiled and stood next to me as he watched Opal. He leaned down and covered her with a blanket and giving her a kiss on the forehead like I had. He turned and we both walked out.

"Hyung" I hummed wanting to go to bed. "I think Jungkook's still a bit pissed at me" I shrugged. "And?" "I need to make it up to him. He looked after Yugyeom when I wasn't there and none of us give him enough credit for how much he does for all of us" I turned to my younger brother. "Taehyung what do you want me to do?" He smiled. "Well maybe we could get a babysitter and all of us adults can go to the club down the road or something?" I nodded. "Sure, when?" "Tomorrow night?"

~Skip To Tomorrow Night~

We talked to Teayah, Izzy and Miyong. They said they'd stay home with the children. They wanted some quiet time. "Mark you coming?" He shook his head. "Nah I'm good but you guys have fun"

We all dressed up and headed to the club. It was packed. "Hyung c'mon!" Jungkook shouted to me. I quickly followed along trying not to bump into to many people. We got to a less crowded bit of the club. "Hyung a girl is looking you up and down" I looked at the girl Jimin was saying about. She was about to approach but I turned to my brothers not wanting to talk to her. "Hyung that was rude" Namjoon shouted over the loud music. "I've seen her before, she wants me for money and fame" Namjoon nodded. "Ohhh, okay" I hated people like her. Why couldn't we just be treated like normal people?