Chapter 9 ✅

Jungkook's POV

Mi Yong asked me if something had happened to Jimin lately. But to be honest I don't, Jimin had been keeping to himself lately not wanting to interact with anyone.

"I'm sorry Mi Yong, I don't know what's going on with Jimin but I don't think he's okay..." she looked down and said "Do you think he's feeling left out or something?" That was a possibility.

As I was about to answer Mi Yong's question, Jimin walked in and sat in the chair next to me. He didn't speak, he just played on his phone. I was going to see what was wrong with him so I said "Jimin, can we talk... in private, please?" He nodded and got up so I followed his actions.

We both stood in the hall so I said "Are you okay Jiminie, you've been acting different lately?" He looked at me and said in a small voice "I'm scared for you and the rest of our siblings...there have been so many accidents and this one was the worst because they nearly died..." I stood in surprise and stared at Jimin. It took a few seconds for me to snap back from the surprise "Don't worry Jimin, our siblings are all going to be okay as long as we look after each other" I said and slightly smiled at him. He slightly smiled back and said "You're right, I will try to look after you, Taetae, Namjoon, Hobi, Yoongi, Jin and Mi Yong" "Add yourself to that Jiminie, because I also want you to look after yourself" I said and hugged him.

Mi Yong's POV.

I heard Jungkook and Jimin talking outside. I couldn't believe this is what had been wrong with Jimin, all I wanted to do at this moment was hug him and tell him everything will be okay.

Suddenly there was a tap on my arm. I jumped at the sudden action but I turned around to see Yoongi staring at me. I smiled at him and said "Hey Yoongi, how you feeling?" He looked at me and smiled slightly "Better than earlier, where's Jimin and Jungkook?" "They are talking about something outside. Don't worry they will be back in a minute" I smiled and as I finished talking the door opened. Jimin and Jungkook walked in. Jimin looked a bit sad and I couldn't figure out Jungkook's emotion he looked sad or annoyed, but i heard the conversation so why where they sad? I don't really know but they sat down and the door opened revealing a beautiful young girl. She looked around 4 or 5.

I got up and walked to the young girl "Hello, what's your name?" "H-Hi I'm K-Kim Ma C-Cha" She was so small and shy it was cute "I'm Mi Yong, so Ma Cha why are you here?" She looked at me and said "I-I'm looking for m-my A-Appa" "Who is your Appa, Ma Cha?" Ma Cha looked around and said in a shy voice "K-Kim N-Namjoon..."

I turned my head fast and looked at a sleeping Namjoon. Who was this girl to Namjoon? Does Namjoon know her? I got up and walked to Namjoon, unfortunately everyone had fell asleep again so I had to climb over all of they're limbs. When I finally did I shook Namjoon's arm softly. His eyes opened slightly and he looked at me with a small smile "Hey what's up Mi Yong" his voice was husky due to just waking up. I quickly picked Ma Cha up, Namjoon's eyes enlarged  as he saw the young girl in my arms. I said "Do you know who this is, because she has claimed to be your daughter?" He looked down and nodded "Yeah, that's my daughter. Ma Cha why are you here where's your Eomma?"

Seconds after Namjoon asked her why she was here she broke down into tears, Namjoon stood up taking her as she tried speaking "E-Eomma d-died s-so I-I c-came a-an-and f-found -y-you" we were both shocked."I was told by a nurse that you were here in this room so nobody had to take me to your house" Namjoon directed me to go with him.

We were now in the hall. He hugged her and said "Ma Cha honey, it's okay. I'm here for you" I decided I was gonna be nice to Ma Cha even though she is my niece that I never knew I had "So am I, I may not know you well but I'm still here for you" Namjoon looked at me with an expression that said 'You are gonna be nice to her?'so I said to him "She's my niece I'm not just gonna be mean to her Namjoon, I just wished you told me" I said taking Ma Cha from him and hugging her as she hugged me back. Ma Cha suddenly spoke "A-Are you M-Mi Yong, my Eomma told m-me about y-you. She said y-your r-really nice" she was so cute. "Yes Ma Cha I'm Mi Yong" I looked at her then Namjoon, then back at her "Your lucky you didn't end up looking like your Appa" she giggled as Namjoon slapped my arm and said "Oi, what do you mean by that. I'm not that ugly!" I laughed "I'm joking Joonie calm down, she does have your cute dimples though!" He smiled and i poke one of her cheeks.

Suddenly the door opened revealing the eldest member of the family, Jin. He looked at Ma Cha then Namjoon and said "I thought she was staying with her Eomma?" Namjoon looked down "She... umm... she kinda... died..." Jin looked so surprised then went to Mi Yong and Ma Cha "Annyeonghaseyo Ma Cha, you probably don't remember me your uncle Jin but I'm sorry that you Eomma died..." Ma Cha started to well up again so Namjoon held her left hand as Jin held her right. I kissed her cheek "Don't worry Ma Cha" then Namjoon said "Yh, dont worry my little princess Appa is here for you" he kissed her cheek. She turned to face him and reached her arms out for him, so he took her from me.

-1 hour later-

Nobody's POV

Namjoon was sat on a chain asleep with Ma Cha whom was also asleep. They slept so peacefully together. It must have been hard loosing one of your parents, especially at such a young age.

To be Continued...

Hey, I hope you are all enjoying this. Please leave comments for suggestions and what I need to improve on.
Lots of Love Noah Mai xxxx