My Life ✅

Mi Yong's POV.

It was another day with my brothers. Today i was going to help them learn the dances for there new song "Fake Love" my alarm went off ( my alarm was "Mic Drop" ) and i got up.I brushed my teeth, got dressed into my BTS tracksuit and brushed and put my hair up in two braids.

As i walked down stairs, i saw that  nobody was awake which was quite unusual because at least Jin was usually up. I decided to go find the boys, i walked back upstairs and went into Jungkook's, Jin's and Teahyung's room and they weren't there. I walked down the hall and looked into Namjoon's room. I saw all 7 boys sleeping in his bed.

I wondered why they were all sleeping in Namjoon's  room. I walked into the room and the brother on the end was Suga so i tapped his shoulder and whispered "Suga we have dance practice, get up!" he wouldn't get up and then i saw J-Hope getting up "J-Hope why are you all in Namjoon's room? And can you help me get everyone up for dance practice?" "We were all messing around last night and we must have all fell asleep, right I know what do to get everyone up"

He smiled at me and climbed over everyone. He went to his room and came back with a air horn. I nodded at him with a smile. He went a bit closer to the boys and he pushed the button to make a very loud noise. Jungkook covered his ears and Suga put a pillow on his head, the rest jumped up off the bed.

Me and J-Hope started laughing uncontrollably, our brothers stared at us "Sorry everyone but J-Hope was the only one to get up so we had to try get you all up in a different way. Get up and ready we have dance practice in an hour. Pali pali!"

I went downstairs whist the boys got dressed and ready. I cooked them all pancakes with chopped up fruit to start their day. One by one they all started coming down and gathered around the table talking and waiting for the food to be done. Jin came over "Do you want me to cut the fruit up to save time whilst you make the pancakes?"   "Yes please, thank you Jin" in about 10 minutes the food was done and served.

After everyone was done we all got our things together and headed to the BigHit Entertainment studio to do the rehearsal.

Taehyung's POV.

We had got to the studio. First Mi Yong had to sit out as we were doing a different and somehow she had got away from us without us noticing. I turned around to tell Mi Yong we were going on to her dance and she wasn't there "Hey guys, has anyone seen Mi Yong?" everyone turned around "Hey, who else can hear music? Cmon everyone!" we followed Namjoon into the next room and saw Mi Yong dancing to our song 'Fire' we watched as she did the dance and sang along with it. She didn't notice us until see had finished and we all started to clap. She jumped when we all clapped.

"Oh my god! Guys when did you come in?" i walked up to her and put my hands on her shoulders "Mi Yong, that was amazing where and when did you learn the dance?" "I watched the dance video and learnt, i learnt it nearly a year ago now."

Namjoon's POV.

"Mi Yong that's really good, that dance took us months to master even with a choreographer with us and you did it all on your own! Our yeodongsaeng is growing up so fast soon she will be able to work with us professionally!" the boys smiled and we all pulled into a hug around Mi Yong, we hear her giggle and say "Guys lets go do the dance for Fake Love then" we all walked to the room and we all got into formation and started dancing.

By 6:30 we were all lead on the floor exhausted  from dancing so we packed up and got in the car to go home. I drove and when we got back I  turned around to see Mi Yong lead on Taehyung's lap and him lead on her head, both asleep. I carried  Mi Yong in and Jimin carried Taehyung. They all got ready for bed forgetting about dinner and went to sleep.

Sorry this one was quite boring but i promise they will get better, Noah-Mai xxxx