Chapter 27

~Taehyung's POV~

I was watching TV with Opal sat in my lap. For some reason she kept moving and babbling on about something. I was getting fed up as I tried to watch TV. I soon got mad "Opal, for god sake stop moving!" I must have shouted to loud and scared her. She jumped off the lap and walked away crying. I sighed knowing I shouldn't have shouted at her. I got up and went to go find her.

I found her with Yugyeom, hugging. I walked into the room "Hey Yugyeom can I talk to Opal please? Alone" he nodded, kissed Opal's forehead and quickly walked out. I crouched down and gently took Opal's hand and pulled her closer to me. She looked in the opposite direction "Hey Princess, you know Appa didn't mean to shout right?" She didn't say anything. I pulled her into a hug and she cried into the crook of my neck "I'm sorry Appa!" She clung to my neck. A smile made its way to my mouth "Opal why are you sorry, you didn't do anything" she sniffed "I was being annoying so it's my fault you shouted" she looked down at her toes "No its not your fault Princess, I could have asked you nicely but instead I shouted and scared you" she kissed my cheek "It's okay Appa, I forgive you for shouting" I pick her up and stand up "I love you~" she giggles "I love you too"

We turn to see Yoongi "That was some good parenting Taehyung. Wow that's new!" I lightly push Yoongi whilst chuckling "Hey, what do you mean 'that's new' I've been a parent for 3-4 years now" Yoongi chuckles and walks away.

~Jimin's POV~

Even though it had been quite a while since we moved here, I still don't feel completely safe. I mean there are now 4 children/babies. Then we have the youngest two Mi Yong and Jungkook.

Appa wanted the two youngest for god knows why. But we won't let him take our baby brother and sister. And if he finds out there are now children he'll want them as well.

I sat in my room when Jungkook ran in. He looked scared and out of breath "Come on... Appa is here!" I jumped up "What?! Appa is here? Like now? Does he know about our nieces and nephew?" Jungkook shook his head "No I saw him walking up our road with a baseball bat looking straight at our house!" Suddenly there was a knock at the front door. We both quickly rounded everyone up and made sure everyone was there. Everyone was there holding a weapon. Me, Jin, Yoongi, Jhope, Namjoon and Jungkook stayed in place waiting for the door to be knocked down. Tae, Mark, Mi Yong and Teayah took the children somewhere they wouldn't be able to be found.

All of our weapons were just objects that weren't far from us. We hid under the stairs, in the living room or in the kitchen. Yoongi guarded the back door so that if Appa did see Tae, Teayah, Mi Yong, Mark and the children he wouldn't be able to get to them.

We heard the door break and crash to the floor. He slowly walked in "Anybody home~" I held my breath because he started walking by the stairs where I was. He got to close so I looked around a saw a bat so I ditched my other weapon and took the bat. I jumped out and hit him around the head with the bat. He crumbled to the floor but he now looked at me with an evil smirk "Jimin, why would you hurt Appa?" He said in a innocent voice "You're not my Appa you bastard!" He chuckled "Oh you are my son and you can't escape that" he looked at Namjoon who stood behind me. Appa smirked "Don't you think I know about Ma Cha, Yugyeom, Opal or Sunmi? Or about Taehyung and Teayah or Mi Yong and Mark? You though wrong. I know everything" I stared at him in shock. He slowly stood up and stared me down. Jungkook came up behind Appa, slowly, quietly. Appa continued talking to me and Namjoon when suddenly Jungkook hit Appa around the head with a vase. Appa tumbled to the ground and lead there unconscious "He had a gun" Jungkook said kicking it away so if Appa was faking being unconscious he couldn't get the gun.

Jhope ran in "Ive called the police they are on their way" we all give him an okay. Yoongi and Jin walk in and surrounded Appa so if he woke up he couldn't go anywhere. We all stared down at him "What did we do to deserve this?" Jhope asked "Nothing, we didn't do nothing Hobi" I said rubbing his back.

The police soon arrived. We explained everything to them and they took him away. He would be in jail for at least 10 years for attempted murder.

The police told us that when he comes out of prison he will stay in Suwon (A city in Korea) and if he exited Suwon he'd go to jail for a year.

We all thanked the police officers as they took Appa away. Yoongi called Taehyung.

~Yoongi's POV~

I called Taehyung.

Me:Hello Tae? Where are you?
Taehyung: We are at the BigHit studio.
Me: We will be there in a minute.
Taehyung:Okay

I ended the call "They are at the BigHit studios" they all nod and we quickly leave and go to the studio.

We soon got there and went to our studio and found Taehyung and the rest sat in there listening to music.

~Namjoon's POV~

We walked into our studio and I saw them all sat listening to music. I quickly walked over to them and picked Ma Cha up. I hugged her "Appa, why are you hugging me?" I smile "Am I not aloud to hug my baby?" She giggled "I'm not a baby Appa. I'm 7, I'm a big girl" I chuckle and kiss her forehead "Whatever you say Ma Cha"