Chapter 20

~Taehyung's POV~

I woke up to cry's. I looked at my clock and it was 2:32 in the morning. I rolled out of bed and over to the cot where Yugyeom was. I slowest picked him up and bounced him. He continued balling his eyes out so I checked his nappy but nothing was there so he must be hungry.

We went downstairs and I heated some milk up. Yugyeom was still drinking milk and not eating actual foods.

I took the bottle and fed Yugyeom. He stop crying immediately and began gulping the warm milk down. I returned to my room and sat feeding Yugyeom until he fell asleep. I led down with him on my chest and fell asleep.

Yugyeom was a lot to handle but I loved him like he was my own. He was still young so I dread having to tell him I'm not his actual dad when he grows up.

~Next Morning At 7:54~

I woke up and saw Yugyeom dribbling on my top and staring out of the window. I stroked his little back and his attention quickly averted to me. He smiled and put his mouth on my chin obviously attempting to kiss me. I giggle and kiss his forehead.

I got up and laid Yugyeom on the bed so I could get dressed. As I was I turned my head because I heard giggling. Yugyeom had sat up on his own. I quickly got changed into this:

Then walked to Yugyeom and picked him up, kissing his cheek "Well done baby boy~" I walked downstairs to find everyone already at the table "Morning~" Everyone says good morning and I sit down next to Mi Yong to eat

~Mi Yong's POV~

Taehyung sat next to me with Yugyeom so I took the young boy and played with him.

I noticed Tae kept a close eye on us. He didn't really trust anybody with Yugyeom except Jungkook. But it was okay because it shows Taehyung is always looking out for Yugyeom and will always be there for him.

~Jungkook's POV~
~3 weeks later~

Taehyung was now officially Yugyeom's father. I was so happy for my big brother.

I noticed a change in Taehyung. He was a lot more happy now and didn't come to my room as much. I kinda missed it but I'm glad he's not as sad as he was.

We had decided that me, the boys, Mi Yong, Ma Cha and Yugyeom were gonna do a special show and introduce Ma Cha and Yugyeom. The ARMY's already knew about Mi Yong being our sister because she's a lot older and works at BigHit with us.

We all loaded onto the stage and at the end Namjoon said through his microphone "We have one last thing to do today. We would like to introduce two people to you. Taehyung and Jungkook go get them" Taehyung and I ran backstage and brought out Mi Yong and myself holding one of Ma Cha's hands each and Taehyung had Yugyeom on his hip.

Jimin put the microphone to his mouth "As you know this is our sister Mi Yong. The younger girl is Ma Cha, Namjoon's daughter and the one Taehyung is holding is Yugyeom, Taehyung's son." We heard awes and comments on how cute they were.

~Taehyung's POV~

I heard the mic to Yugyeom to see if he would try to make any noses but to my surprise he looked up at me "A-Appa" my eyes grew and my smile widened. I hugged him and kissed his forehead.

I set Yugyeom down because we were gonna sing one last song. He sat there admiring the large crowd. We started singing Ma Cha and Yugyeom's favourite song 'Baepsae' Ma Cha danced with Mi Yong and Yugyeom sat in front of me clapping.

I sat down and put him in my lap and sang my part. Yugyeom stared at me with a smile.

When the song was over we said our goodbyes and headed for home. We got home pretty late so I washed Yugyeom and put a cute dinosaur onesie on him.

He instantly fell asleep so I laid him in his cot and kissed his forehead.

For some reason I started to feel a bit down so I went to Jungkook's room. I knocked and hear him say come in. I opened it and sat on his bed, putting my hands around him.

He wasn't surprised and just hugged me back "Thanks Kookie" I love being around my little brother. I've always been more attached to Jungkook than the rest of our siblings for a reason I don't even know.

We heard a cry so I kissed Jungkook's cheek "Thanks for the cuddle but I think someone needs me" he smiles "Thanks and no problem Taetae~"

I went to my room to find a man holding Yugyeom. It wasn't any of the boys. They turned and it was... Jackson? I ran to him and took Yugyeom. I bounced him up and down "Jackson what are you doing with my child?" He smiled weirdly "You know I'd so anything to make you upset Tae~" if I said I wasn't scared that was a lie.

I backed up slowly and shouted "Jungkook!" Jackson started to panic and Jungkook came running in "Why is he here?" I rubbed Yugyeom's back "I don't know but it's why Yugyeom was crying" we both glared at him. Suddenly we heard another voice "What's going on? Jackson why are you here?" He turn to see everyone at my door.

Jackson was really panicked now, he had nowhere to go other than through the window. He quickly ran to the window and started climbing out of it but Hobi caught his hand "Where are you going? We're taking you to the police because you hurt Tae and now your trying to steal his child"

We took him to the police station and they arrested him for assault and kidnapping.

We got home so I put Yugyeom in his cot but he cried instantly. He must have been scared of Jackson coming again so I picked him up and took him to bed with me.

That was a pretty bad chapter tbh... oh well. So Jackson's in prison I wonder what's going to happen to Got7...

Thanks for reading!
Lots of Love Noah Mai xxx