Chapter 18

~Mi Yong's POV~

I sat in my room. My phone buzzed so I checked it:

Mark: Hey Mimi, you free today? Xx

Mimi: I don't know, let me ask my brothers if we have to do anything xx

I got up and went to find one of my brothers. I found Namjoon sitting with Ma Cha "Hey Joonie? Do we need to do anything today?" He shook his head "I don't think so" "Okay thanks" I went back to my room

Mimi: Nope I'm not doing anything today xx

Mark: Okay, can you meet me at the cafe? Xx

Mimi: Sure I'll be there in 10 minutes xx

I was excited to meet up with Mark. I got dressed and did my hair. I tell Namjoon I'm going out and head to the cafe.

~10 minutes later (Spongebob style)~

I walked into the cafe and saw Mark sitting at the back. I quickly walked over to him "Annyeonghaseyo Mark!" He looked up from his phone "Annyeong Mi Yong!" I sat and we talked for about an hour.

"Hey, Mi Yong can I ask you something?" I nod whilst drinking my hot chocolate "Do you like me?" I nearly choked! "Umm... yeah..." he smiled "I like you too!" I looked at his. My cheeks were so hot you could cook food on them "So... will y-you be my g-girlfriend?" I felt my heart leap in joy "Y-yes I-I will" he held my hand.

~Namjoon's POV~

I sat and played with Ma Cha. She looked at me with sad eyes "Appa, why did Eomma leave me?" I sigh and put her on my lap "Honey your Eomma didn't choose to leave you. God did. He chose for your Eomma to die and I'm really sorry for that. If I could bring her back for you I would but I can't, I'm sorry baby" I kiss her forehead and she lightly cry's into my chest. She looks at me with a small smile "But it's okay. I've got you and everyone else..." "Of course you do. We will all stay with you I promise" I wipe her tears.

~Ma Cha's POV~

I went and found all of my uncles and my auntie to tell them how much I love them. After I go back to mine and Appa's room. He was asleep on the bed so I cuddled up to him and put the blanket over us "I love you Appa" I whisper and fall asleep.

~Namjoon's POV~

I woke up and felt someone in my arms. Of course it was Ma Cha. Her eyes slowly opened "Good morning Baby" she smiled "Morning Appa" i get up to go downstairs but Ma Cha reaches her hands into the air and groans.

I walk back to my bed and gently pick her up. Her little arms were around my neck whilst she was fall asleep again.

I got to the living room and saw Jungkook, Taehyung and Jimin sat on the sofa watching tv. They all looked at me when I came in and awed at Ma Cha.

Ma Cha moved a bit so her forehead was on my chest and it was burning. I checked with my hand and she have a high temperature again "Hey Ma Cha. Are you feeling okay?" She shook her head and started to cry "A-Appa I'm h-having t-trouble breathing" She said. She sounded out of breath. The three boys in the room heard what was going on and ran over "I'll go get Jin" Jungkook said and ran upstairs. I remembered Jimin had an inhaler for when he was ill "Jimin can she use your inhaler, she having trouble breathing" he nodded and got it out of his pocket. I put it to her mouth "Okay, baby when I count down at at one breathe in okay?" She nods "Three...Two...One!" I push it down and she breathes in. We do it one more time and I give Jimin back his inhaler.

Jin and Jungkook come running down "Is she okay? What's wrong?!" Jin asked worriedly. I stroked her back "I think she's becoming ill again..." I felt like Ma Cha just kept becoming sick because I wasn't being a father but it's not true. I try my best but she's still going to get ill either way.

Jin gave her some medicine and I laid her on the bed so she could sleep.

~Mi Yong's POV~

I went to go check up on Ma Cha. As I walked in I saw her sitting up and rubbing her eyes "Hey Ma Cha. How you feeling?" She looked at me as I sat down next to her "I-I'm okay... where's Appa?" She looked around I rub her back "It's okay he's downstairs, do you want me to get him for you?" She nods.

I go to the top of the stairs "Namjoon!" He came upstairs "What's up Mimi?" I take him to his room "Ma Cha wanted you"

~Namjoon's POV~

I went to my room and saw Ma Cha sat playing with her fingers. I sat next to her "What's up my little princess?" She looks up at me "I thought you left me..." what was she on about? Why would I leave her? I put her in my lap "Why would I leave you baby?" She was staring into the distance "I don't know..." I kissed her forehead "Don't worry, I'll never leave you. Your stuck with me until the end!" She giggles as I hug her "Feeling better?" She nods "Much!"

Hope you enjoyed this chapter!

Lots of Love Noah Mai xxxx