BONUS CHAPTER 04- Jimin

~Jimin's POV~

I have been getting better... I think. I socialise a lot more now but I do get really anxious. Jin had actually brought me a kitten to help me deal with it. I called her Minnie due to how small she was and I couldn't go anywhere without her. She helps me with everyday life things such as going to the shop or going to a park. Minnie was white with one black patch next to her nose.

I sat in my window, watching the world go by. I stroked Minnie as she calmly laid in my arms. There was a knock at my door "Come in" I said happily. The door opened revealing my oldest brother, Jin. He gently smiled at me "Are you coming to the shop with me and Yoongi?" I thought for a second then nodded "Okay, come on then Jiminie" I jumped up, Minnie still in my arms, and ran towards Jin.

I sat on the stairs getting my shoes on. Yoongi stood at the door emotionless. I smiled at him "Choongi smile~" a small smile came to his face but he hid it. I giggled and picked up Minnie. Yoongi sighed "Jimin, why don't you leave Minnie here for once?" I shook my head with no word and looked down at Minnie whilst I stroked her soft fur.

Me, Jin and Yoongi got into the car and headed to the shop. Yoongi had tried multiple times to make me keep Minnie at home but I just couldn't bring myself to do so. It's like I'm attached to her.

As we walked through the shop, people gave me weird looks but I just ignored them because they weren't worth my time. Jin pulled me along "Jiminie?" I looked up at my brother "Yeah?" He pointed at the sweet section "Would you like some sweets?" I nodded "I'll be in the next isle so choose and come find me" I nodded again and started to looked.

I ended up getting a bar of chocolate. I went into the next isle like Jin had said. He was stood with Yoongi choosing some foods out. I stood next to them "I've chose" Jin smiled and put it in the trolley "Okay is there anything else we need?" "Nope I think that's it" I agreed with Yoongi and we went to pay.

I stood behind Jin and Yoongi as they put everything in bags. The cashier kept looking at me. Yoongi soon realised what the cashier was doing "Excuse me sir, is there something wrong with my brother?" The cashier looked a bit scared of Yoongi but shook his head a tallied the cost up. Jin paid and we walked out to the car.

Minnie has fell asleep. I gently laid her on the car seat as I got in the other side. I buckled myself in and picked Minnie back up.

We soon got home and took the bags inside. Macha ran up to me "Uncle Jiminie, can I hold Minnie?" I led her to the sofa and led the sleeping kitten on her lap. I smiled "If you ask maybe Santa will get you a kitten for Christmas as its coming up" she smiled "Really?" I nodded "Maybe"

Jungkook and Taehyung still hadn't made up. I hope Yugyeom's okay. When he lashed out, it surprised everyone except Jungkook. It should have been Taehyung who wasn't surprised but it wasn't. I wondered how Yugyeom knew, did Jungkook tell him? Was he just saying it because he was upset? Did he find the adoption papers? I don't know but I feel bad considering how young he is.

I soon took Minnie back and Macha ran off to play. I heard a bang and then a few shouts from upstairs so I quickly ran up to fine Jungkook and Taehyung rolling around on the floor, screaming, kicking and even pulling hair. I looked around the hall "Hyungs!" I put Minnie on the bed and tried to pull my two younger brothers apart. Soon Hoseok came in and pulled Jungkook away as I pulled Taehyung away. Everyone was now at the door. Taehyung kept trying to get free but I was stronger than him "Taetae calm down, being mad isn't going to solve anything" I could hear Hoseok trying to calm Jungkook down. I held Taehyung close "Violence isn't the answer to your problems Tae, you need to talk them out. You're an adult now with two children and a wife, you should know violence isn't the answer" he broke down and cried into my neck "O-One o-of m-my c-children h-hate m-me" I shook my head "No he doesn't, he was just mad. It's okay"

I heard Jungkook "He doesn't look after Yugyeom properly, that's why Yugyeom is..." I rubbed Taehyung's back as he cried. Namjoon and Jin started cleaning up and binning things that had been broken.

I saw Yugyeom stood at the door. Tears were running down his face. He's six and he's had to grow up quickly. He should be playing with cars not crying over wether or not his father really loves him. He looked up at me then turned. He suddenly stopped. He turned and ran to Taehyung, hugging Taehyung's legs "I'm sorry Appa! I'm sorry!" I stepped back from Taehyung. Taehyung's quickly picked Yugyeom up and kissed his forehead "It's my fault Yugyeom, not yours" he cried as he hugged his child.

Jungkook watched as he stayed in Hoseok's arms. Hoseok stroked Jungkook's hair as we watched. I hugged them both. Jungkook sniffled and muttered things to himself. He cared for Yugyeom so much, he was like a second father to Yugyeom.

Yugyeom walked over to us and took Jungkook's hand and pulled him from me and Hoseok. He hugged Jungkook "I'm sorry Appa" Yugyeom has gotten into the habit of calling Jungkook Appa because Jungkook was like a father to him. He'd done it from a young age and it stuck with him. Jungkook hugged back "It's okay Yugyeom you didn't do anything"