BONUS CHAPTER 05- Namjoon

~Namjoon's POV~

I sat on my phone. Macha was in front on me playing on the PlayStation. I heard her saying things such as "Go to hell loser" "You cheated" "I will kill you" I took the headset and controller. She turned to me "Appa give it back, I need to finish my game!" I raised a eyebrow at her "Really? Do you know what you're saying?" She didn't answer "Appa please just give it back" I shook my head "No, you are becoming violent towards others" she growled at me and tried to storm off.

I held her back "Kim Macha what the hell is wrong with you? That game is affecting your head" she glared at me "No it isn't." I sigh "Macha just go and play with Yugyeom or something" She shook her head and ran upstairs.

I hid the controller and headset so she wouldn't be able to play with it anymore. She was becoming way to violent for a ten year old.

After about a hour I knocked on Macha's door "What?" She said bluntly. I opened the door to a face full of pillow. I picked up the pillow and placed it on the bed. Macha didn't look at me and just looked out of the window. I sat next to her "Are you upset with me for taking the controller and headset?" She didn't reply "Baby, talk to Appa" she looked over to me "No I'm not mad at that" I was confused. "Is it to do with the game and why you're becoming violent?" She nodded and she looked ashamed "Why did they take Eomma away when I was so young?"

She was being violent and playing this game to try to erase these thoughts and memories. It made sense. I pulled her on to my lap "You know she was very ill after having you? Well she actually had a illness before you but we'd thought it was gone. But when she had you it came back and this time it took her life" Macha cried into my top "It's my fault Eomma's dead" I hugged her "No it's not, it's not your fault. Nobody could do anything to prevent this. She knew when she was pregnant that there would be a chance of her becoming ill again and she did for you, our sweet baby girl. I miss her but we have to move on, okay?" Macha nodded and clung onto me like a little monkey.

I got her some ice cream "Here you go" we both sat on her bed eating ice cream. She looked up at me "I wish you were there when Eomma was here..." I sighed "I know but you know I couldn't. And I visited every month" she nodded "Yeah that's true, have you got any photos of Eomma?" I nodded "Do you want them?" Macha smiled "Can I?" I nodded "They're in the attic"

We soon finished our ice cream and headed to the attic. I dug a small box out and read 'Kim Macha' I didn't know what was in the box so I opened it. It had the clothes Macha was put in when she was born. It had papers, baby books and photos. "Appa? What's that?" I showed her everything "This is from when you were a baby" she looked through it "I was that small?!" I chucked "No, smaller. You didn't fit in them but that's all we had" she continued going through it whilst I looked for the photos.

I soon found them "Baby, I found them!" She quickly came over "Really?" I nodded and opened it. We went through the photos. I took one. It was me and Macha's mother. One of my hands were on her large stomach and the other on her waist. I heard sniffs and looked over to see Macha crying. I pulled her into a hug "It's okay, it's okay" she cried more "You loved her and I took her away from you" I shook my head "Stop blaming yourself, it's not your fault. Yes I loved her but it's okay. I know she's up there watching over us" Macha showed me a photo of me holding her "You haven't changed" I smile "You have, look how tiny you were!" I pointed at baby Macha. She giggled "I love you Appa" I kissed her on top of her head "I love you to my princess"

~Next Day~

As I walked to the bathroom Yoongi pushed past me "Hyungs first!" I sighed "Yoongi, I need to go though!" Yoongi shouted "Go downstairs then" I sighed and walked downstairs. I went to the toilet and cleaned up. As I walked out, Macha was tiredly walking to the kitchen. I sneaked up behind her and picked her up "Agh! I'm being kidnapped! Help!" I laughed "Macha, honey it's only me" she frowned at me "That's not funny!"  I smiled at her "It was"

She sat at the table and I started to look around in the cupboards. Macha sat there watching tv "Appa I'm hungry" I nodded and made her some cereal. I placed it in front of her and sat with my cereal. Macha slowly ate her cereal whilst watching tv. Hoseok soon joined us "Good morning!" I smile at my brother "Morning" Macha said nothing. Hoseok stood behind her "No good morning then?" She looked up at him "Good morning" then looked back to the tv.

Hoseok gave me a confused look so I just shrugged. He got his food and sat down "Move I'm trying to watch tv!" Macha suddenly shouted but he didn't. "Maybe if you add some manners and kindness I would" I was glad my brothers were harsh on Macha when she was being naughty. She looked at Hoseok like he was mad "Umm, excuse me?" I looked over to my daughter "Macha what is wrong? Why are you being rude?" She pointed to Hoseok "He's being mean and not moving" I shook my head "No Macha, he isn't. You could ask your uncle politely but you shouted at him" I looked up to Hoseok who now looked sad "Macha apologise and use manner" She looked down "I'm sorry uncle Hobi, I didn't mean to shout" he sighed "That's okay but you need to get that attitude under control otherwise you could get yourself in trouble"