BONUS CHAPTER 01- Mi Yong

(BONUS CHAPTERS BECAUSE WHY NOT. THERE WILL BE TWO FOR EACH MEMBER AND MIYONG)
Macha- 10
Yugyeom-6
Opal- 2
Sunmi-1

~Miyong's POV~

Mark was out in Japan for a concert. Sunmi however, didn't like that. It was time to call him. I picked up the tablet and FaceTimed him. He soon picked up "Hey baby, what's up?" I showed a crying Sunmi. Mark chuckled "Don't cry Sunny, I'll be back tomorrow. You'll get to see all of your other uncles as well" Sunmi kisses the screen "Love you Appa" that actually all she could say apart from Eomma. Mark blew a kiss "Love you to Sunny, now be a good girl for Appa. I've gotta go, I'll see you tomorrow. Love you two~" I smile "Love you too Mark" I ended it.

Sunmi had never not been without both of us. It must have been scary and weird. I put her to bed with no problem and went to bed myself.

~The Next Morning~

I woke up feeling very nauseous. As I was about to get up I quickly ran to the toilet and was sick. It had happened 3 times this week and I became suspicious. I hadn't had my period yet so I quickly took a pregnancy test. It took fifteen minutes to do so I went downstairs and got Sunmi a bottle and fed her.

It was done. I looked at it and it was positive. How was I gonna tell Mark?

There was a knock at the door so I quickly hid the pregnancy test and ran to the door. I opened it to see Mark. He quickly hugged me. I hugged him back "I thought you were coming later?" He smiled "The people at the airport let us on a earlier plane due to how little people had got on it" I kissed him "Sunmi will be so happy to see you"

We put his things away and he went to go play with our daughter. I heard Sunmi scream "APPA!" Which made me giggle. I sat on the toilet seat and looked at the test.

There was a knock on the door "Miyong, Baby? You okay in there?" "Y-Yeah I'm fine" the door opened "No you're not" Mark walked up to me "You wouldn't lock yourself in the bathroom for no reason" I sigh and hid the test up my sleeve. He took my hands "What are you doing?" I shook my head "Nothing Mark, I'm okay" he slid his hand down my sleeve and pulled the stick out.

He looked at it "You're pregnant?" I nodded and looked down. He suddenly picked me up and hugged me "That's amazing baby!" I looked at him in confusion "I thought you would have been mad" he shook his head "Of course not honey, why would you think that?" I just shrugged.

Mark picked me up bridal style and took me to the living room. He sat with me on his lap and hugged me. I hugged him back and thought to myself.

~6 Months Later~

Me and Mark were at BigHit recording our song. We were taking a break. I played with Sunmi "Peekaboo!" She giggles and I continued. A hand went around me "You okay Honey?" I looked over to see Mark. I nod "Yeah I'm fine, thanks" I smiled. His hand went to my stomach "You're so big now" I frowned "Are you calling me fat?" He chuckled and kissed my cheek "You know what I mean~"

It was soon time to record again. I listened to Mark. He was so inspiring. I had liked him since I was little. Not just in a relationship way, he was the one along with my brothers who got me into music.

I was soon singing my part. I could see Mark smiling from the corner of my eye. I finished the song and we were dismissed. Mark picked up Sunmi "Hey Princess" she groaned "Appa, hungryyyy" Sunmi had learnt a lot so she would tell us if she was tired or hungry. I looked over to her "Shall we get some food on the way home?" Sunmi cheered and played with Marks hair.

We got in the car and went to get some fast food. Sunmi was groaning again "Hungryyyy!" I turned to her as Mark ordered "I know honey, you'll eat soon" Sunmi sighed and looked out of the window at the outside world.

They soon gave us our order and I passed Sunmi hers. She started eating happily. Mark stopped in a parking space so we could eat. As I ate I heard him sigh. I averted my head to look at him. He was looking at Sunmi. Sunmi had made a mess of the backseat. I shook my head "We'll clean it when we get back" Mark nodded and turned to his food.

After eating we had gone home. I went to clean the car but Mark pulled me back "What are you doing?" I looked at my husband in confusion "Cleaning the car...?" He shook his head "Go rest, I'll do it" I kissed his cheek "Mark it's okay" he shook his head "One: you're pregnant. Two: women should have to work like slaves" I smiled "Okay baby, if you need my help I'll be inside" he nodded and I walked inside.

Sunmi was sat on the floor playing with her toys. I quickly checked the time. It was Sunmi's bedtime. I picked her up "Bedtime now Sunmi" She never cried for bedtime. She probably got that from me. I had always been lazy like Yoongi. I got her into her pj's and laid her in her cot "Night night Princess, Appa will come in a bit" she nodded.

I walked out to see Mark walking back in. He kissed my lips "It's done now" I nodded "Our daughter is waiting for a bedtime kiss" he nodded and went to Sunmi's room. I followed him and stood in the doorway. He kissed her forehead and tucked her in "Goodnight Sunny"

He turned to me, put his hand around my waist and we walked out.

To be continued...