Chapter 8 ✅

Namjoon's POV.

Because of what had happened to Mi Yong a few days ago, we all became very protective over her. She sometimes got really annoyed at us but we love her and don't want her getting hurt.

But now she was old enough to come to BigHit Entertainment. And we got her a place there for her birthday so we can always keep and eye on her. She had just released her first song yesterday, and a bit of help from her hyeongje, she went viral.

Her song was called 'That Night' it was amazing. She was amazing, she recorded the song and made the video for it in the spam of one week

But after a few times of listening to it, I realised I'd heard these exact lyrics in the past. I sat there thinking and finally I got it! She wrote it when she was about thirteen or fourteen. I went to her room as she was out with Jin and Yoongi. I dug through her draw which was full of song lyrics she had wrote, she didn't know I knew about it as I found it one day, a few years ago. And when I feel sad I go and read some of them to lighten up a bit.

I dig through the pile of paper and soon enough found what I was looking for. I took it to my room in case she came back. I got my phone out and went through my song list until I found the song. I tapped it and waited for it to come on. As it came on, my door opened and I quickly hid the paper under my pillow and turn the music off. It was Jungkook so I started "Hey Kook- what's wrong?" I saw he had been crying. I got up quickly and hug the crying Maknae. Jungkook stuttered "M-Mi Yong... J-Jin... Y-Yoongi..." "Shhhhhh... c'mon..." I say taking him to my bed.

I manage to calm Jumgkook down. I decide to ask him what's going on and he answers "T-they were in a car crash and are in hospital" he hugged me. I hug him back and say "We should go to the hospital, do the others know?" He shook his head.

I went to the others to explain and tell them we all need to go to the hospital. They all quickly agreed and got in the car. Hoseok and Jimin went in the back with Jungkook to make sure he was okay, they were hugging with Jungkook sniffing from the previous crying. Tae was in the front of the car with me, I saw him playing with his fingers and I said to him "Don worry TaeTae, there going to be okay."

We soon got to the hospital, we went to the front desk and asked for Mi Yong, Jin and Yoongi. The lady told us they were on the second floor in room three. We all thanked the lady and quickly went to the lifts. Jungkook pressed the button impatiently and we waited for the lift to come down to get us.

It finally came to get us and we all got in and set it for the second floor. We were all so worried about Mi Yong, Jin and Yoongi because they could have died. The lift came to a stop and we all quickly got out to go find room three where they would be. I looked around and saw felt someone pulling me, it was Jungkook. He had found room three.

Hoseok's POV.

Jungkook opened the door to room three and we saw Mi Yong asleep, Jin staring out the window and Yoongi playing with his fingers. We all quickly got into the room closing the door behind us. Jin and Yoongi's head's turn to me and the others.

I felt my cheeks getting wet from tears, and at that moment someone was hugging me. I look up and see Yoongi hugging me "It okay Hobi, we're all fine" I calmed down a bit knowing my two Hyung's and Yeodongsaeng were okay.

"Yoongi, get back into bed you need to rest" He sighed and got back into bed. I looked at Jungkook and he was crying "Don't worry Kookie their right in front of you, there okay" I stoked his soft hair to comfort him and he smiled at me.

We all talked to Jin and Yoongi. But after a while Mi Yong woke up and she smiled at us all.

Jungkook's POV.

Mi Yong woke up and smiled at us all. I ran over to her and hugged my Yeodongsaeng. She hugged me back and said "Hi Kookie. Wait are Jin and Yoongi alright?" She hadn't seen Jin or Yoongi yet, they both waved at her and Jin said "We're fine just a few cuts and bruises here and there. We were so worried about you though, especially the Maknae" he pointed at Jungkook and we all giggled at Jin's words.

We were glad that our siblings were okay and not to badly hurt. I couldn't imagine what we'd all do if one of them had died. But I have to tell myself not to think about that as they aren't dead.

We spent hours with Mi Yong, Jin and Yoongi talking. But I must have fell asleep next to Mi Yong and Hoseok fell asleep next to Yoongi. I think we all fell asleep around the same time as eachother as we were all quite tired from practice.

I woke up to see everyone led over each other asleep. I smiled at all of my Hyung's and my Yeodongsaeng, they all looked so peaceful. I decided to get my phone out and take a picture of everyone.

After I took the photo Tae woke up and started to rub sleep out of his eyes. "Jungkook what are you doing?" He squinted his eyes "Oh, nothing don't worry TaeTae" I smile at him. Someone else started to talk "Guys be quiet your wake everyone up and you know how Yoongi is when people wake him up~" i turned to see Jimin looking at me and Tae. Tae replied "Blame Jungkook he was doing something and won't tell me!" I said "I only took a picture of everyone as it was so cute so stop worrying Hyung"

Jimin got up carefully not trying to wake anyone up "I swear, don't wake anyone else up and I'm going to the bathroom, I will be back in 5 minutes" he walked out of the room and closed the door. I turned back to my siblings with a massive smile.

I looked down at my phone then someone started to talk "Jungkook, can you come over here" I look up and see Mi Yong staring at me. She looked... sad. I got up and came and sat by her. I asked her what's wrong and she replied "Jimin's been acting different, weird different. Do you know what's going on?"

So that's the end of this chapter, thanks for reading. I hope you enjoyed!
Noah-Mai xxx