Chapter 28

~Jimin's POV~

I know our Appa is now in jail but I still don't feel like my family is safe. What if he breaks out or when he's let out he will come find us again. It's scary seeing my Appa after his children and grandchildren.

I was already a bit paranoid about Appa. But now we have Ma Cha, Yugyeom, Opal and Sunmi. They are all so young they wouldn't be able to fight for themselves. Like Sunmi is a month old, she can't even roll over for god sake and Opal is very scared and is very weak. Then we have 5 years old Yugyeom who is like his little sister, quite weak and scared. Yugyeom and Opal are very attached to Taehyung because he's never, not been there. But Ma Cha is okay, she is very good with self defence and isn't as attached to Namjoon because up until the age of 3 or 4 she lived with her mother.

Teayah is a very good fighter, she doesn't hesitate and is very quick with her actions aswell as Mark. Mi Yong is more like Opal and Yugyeom but she will fight for her family. Me and all of my brothers are good at self defence and fighting as we had to do a lot of self defence and attacking activities when we were younger.

The children would probably grow up with good self defence and fighting. Hopefully they won't have to face the problems me and my siblings did...

~ Jungkook's POV~

I was sat playing with Opal when someone tapped my shoulder. I turned and Yugyeom smiled at me "Hey, what's up Yugyeom?" "There is someone at the door for you Kookie. She said you two know eachother" I frown and nod "Okay thanks Yugyeom. You can go play or whatever" I get up and walk to the front door. I opened it to see Seulgi "Jungkook, please give me a chance. I could make you feel so loved and happy!" I shook my head "No, I want to be with someone I love and not someone who just wants me for my money, body and fame" tears roll down her cheeks but it doesn't effect me "Please Kookie" I glare at her "Only my family and the ARMY are aloud to call me that now leave"

I was about to close the door but she puts her foot in the way "Just one chance Jungkook, I will show you how much I love you" I sigh out of frustration "Seulgi, I don't like you. I'm sorry I can't return your feeling so please just move on and find someone that will love you" I close the door successfully this time. I turn to see Jimin "Hey Jiminie..." he throws his hands out gesturing for a hug. I walk into his arms as he wraps my up "It's okay Kookie, I'm here for you" I look up at him and give him a small smile "Thanks Hyung"

We sat down on the sofa "I wish she'd just leave me alone" I said looking down. Jimin rubbed my arm "She will move on soon, don't worry about it" I nod. We turn the lighted of cuddle up on the sofa with a blanket and watch a movie. We were soon joined by everyone else.

~The next day~

I woke up and looked around. Everyone was there, asleep. I pull Yugyeom on top of me because he looked uncomfortable. He was warm and squishy. I cuddled Yugyeom in my arms but making sure he didn't wake up.

He cuddled up to me in a instant, putting the blanket over us. I treat Yugyeom like he's my own son, I've been there for him since the day Taehyung found him on our doorstep. Ever since then I've acted like a parent for Yugyeom. He doesn't get much attention from Taehyung and Teayah as they are busy with Opal. I felt like I have to take the position of being Yugyeom's Appa because he can't really look up to Taehyung. I love him so much.

I look at my phone, 10:03 am. I felt movement to see Yugyeom slowly waking up. I stroke his head and kiss his forehead "Morning Yugyeom" I say softly. His arms go around my neck "Morning Kookie" I continue to stroke his hair. He looks up and me "Kookie?" I hum "Does Appa really love me, I mean he never has time for me anymore only Eomma and Opal" he looked down with tears in his eyes. I hug him "Of course Appa loves you Yugyeom, just because he doesn't spend as much time with you doesn't mean he doesn't love you" he nods "But I miss Appa. He always has time for everyone else and work, but me... he doesn't" he started to cry and hug me tight. I rub his back "Shhh, it's okay"

I hear movement and suddenly Yugyeom is being lifted off of me. I look at who it was, Taehyung. Tears roll down Yugyeom and Taehyung's faces "Yugyeom, I love you. I'm sorry I excluded you. I'm so sorry" Taehyung cried whilst hugging Yugyeom "It's okay Appa, I love you too"

I look down thinking 'I feel so lonely. Yeah I have my brothers but I still feel so lonely, especially since Taehyung has children now.' I felt something on my shoulder. My eyes go up the arm to see Taehyung "You okay Kookie, you're crying" I nod "Yeah, sorry, I'm fine" I felt arms go around me so I turn and it's Jimin "It's okay Kookie, you can cry. I think I know what you were thinking about" he softly smiled at me.

I bring both of my brothers into a hug "I love you guys. I love everyone in this room" Jimin rubs my back "We all love you too Jungkookie, right Taetae?" Taehyung immediately nods "Yeah, we all love you so much"

(I nearly cried writing this Chapter. Oh btw, only two more chapters 😁💜)