Chapter 15

Taehyung's POV.

I walked into our beautiful garden:

I sat on the bench at the back of the garden

I sat on the bench at the back of the garden. As I sat down I winced from the pain.

I stared into the muddy, green pond thinking to myself.

I miss you but I know you'd want me to move on and enjoy my life...

A tear rolls down my face as I think about her, Lisa. I hated knowing that I have to let her go and move on in life but I just can't bring myself to do it. Its like I have no goal to reach for me to let go of my past.

As I was thinking to myself I feel a weight on the bench. I looked up to see Ma Cha "Annyeong uncle TaeTae!" She hugs me so I hugged her back "Hey Princess, what's up?" She sat in my lap and wiped my tears away "I saw you crying so I came to see if you were okay." I sigh and hug her.

After a while I was putting flowers in Ma Cha's braids while she was making me a flower crown.

When we were both done:

Ma Cha kissed my cheek "Thank you TaeTae I look prettier now!" I frown "What do you mean, you are very pretty anyway!" Ma Cha looked down "Boys at the park call me ugly

Ma Cha kissed my cheek "Thank you TaeTae I look prettier now!" I frown "What do you mean, you are very pretty anyway!" Ma Cha looked down "Boys at the park call me ugly..." "WHAT?! WHO DARES TO CALL MY PRINCESS UGLY?!" As I was about to shout again JHope came out "Hey, what you shouting about Tae?" "Boys at the park have been calling Ma Cha ugly!" Jhope walks over to us and crouches Down in front of Ma Cha "Whatever those boys say if wrong. You are the prettiest girl I know along with Mi Yong! So don't listen to their rubbish, okay?" "gwaenchanh-a (Okay)"

~The next day~
~Mi Yong's POV~

I woke up to silence. That's new because when you live with 7 of your brother and have a niece, somethings usually going on. It was weird so I decided to investigate.

I got out of bed and slowly walked outside. Nothing. The next room was Namjoon's room so I opened the door slighting to see Namjoon asleep on his bed and Ma Cha asleep on the floor with her toys.

I walk to Ma Cha with a smile. I gently pick her up and lay her next to my lanky brother. I kissed her forehead and left.

I checked all of the other rooms and everyone was asleep but Jimin was not. He wasn't anywhere. I checked every room. No Jimin.

I went to my room and called him. He picked up "Hello?" "Jimin! Where are you!? Your not anywhere in the house and I was afraid you was hurt or something!" He chuckles "I'm at the shop buying food for breakfast" I sigh in relief "Okay hurry home then, everyone's going to wake up soon" "Okay, Love you Mimi bye!" "Love you too Chimchim" he ended the call. I was happy Jimin was okay.

My door opened and I saw a coconut "Morning Coconut" he frowns "I'm not Coconut, I'm Kookie!" I giggle "I'm joking Jungkookie" he walks over to me , sits down and hugs me so I hug him back "You okay Kookie?" He nods "Yeah I just felt like a hug" I kiss him forehead "Love you Kookie~" he smiles "Love you too"

We heard the door open and close "Who's that?" Jungkook said "It's only Jiminie" Jungkook nods and smiles. I take him by the hand "C'mon" he does as I say and we both go downstairs.

Jimin was putting food in the cupboards "Hey Chimchim" he turns and sees me and Jungkook "Annyeong Mimi. Annyeong Kookie" Jungkook smiled "Hi Jiminie"

About 20 minutes later Jin and Taehyung came down and Jin started cooking breakfast.

I went upstairs and woke Jhope and Yoongi up. There were two people to wake up now- Namjoon and Ma Cha.

I quietly walked in to their room. I crouch down next to them and say in a soft voice "Namjoon~ Ma Cha~ wake up" Namjoons eyes opened and he tiredly smiled at me "Go downstairs because Jinnie is making food" he nods, kissed the back of Ma Cha's head then walks out.

I climb onto the bed and pull Ma Cha close to me "Hey, Princess time to get up~" she groaned as I stood up. She puts her arm up signalling me to carry her. I pick her light, little body up and kiss her forehead.

I took Ma Cha downstairs. I sat next to Jhope and Jungkook at the table. Ma Cha's head laid lightly on my chest and her hand tucked up to her chest. My hand brushes against her forehead when I was to get a eyelash out of Jhope's eye. Surprisingly. Ma Cha's head was really hot. I look at her and put my hand back on her forehead. She was burning "Hey guys. Ma Cha has a really high temperature" Namjoon got up straight away and headed to the kitchen where Jin was.

A minute later Namjoon came back with a bottle of medicine. He put it on a spoon and put it to Ma Cha's mouth but she just shook her head so Namjoon rubbed her arm "Princess, you've got to take the medicine, otherwise you're get ill" she opens her mouth and takes the medicine and she frowns frown the taste. She laid her head back onto my chest and fell asleep. Yoongi passed me a small blanket, so I covered Ma Cha with it and let her sleep.

Hey, thanks for reading. I hope you enjoyed.

Lots of Love Noah Mai xxxx