Chapter 26

~Taehyung's POV~

I sat in my room staring at the wall "15 years since you left... I miss you.." tears welled up in my eyes "Appa" I turned to see Yugyeom at the door with a younger girl holding his hand. It was my daughter, Opal. I have now got a beautiful and amazing girlfriend called Teayah. We had a little girl together and she was so cute. Opal waddled over to me with Yugyeom "Eomma said she wants you" I nod and smile at my children kissing both of their foreheads "Okay thank you~" I lead them out and go find my girlfriend.

I found her in the kitchen making food. I quietly sneak up behind her and snake my arms around her waist "How may I help you love?" She giggles "Can you go to the shop for me please? We need some stuff for dinner" I nod "What shall I get?" She tells me and I go get my shoes on "Yugyeom, Opal! Are you coming with me to the shop?" I hear feet pitter down the stairs and soon see my son and daughter. Opal was slower as she was only 2 years old. I pick her up "Are you coming with Appa?" She nods quickly and I look down at Yugyeom "I'm coming to Appa!" I smile and nod taking his hand "Teayah I'm taking Yugyeom and Opal with me!" She shouts back an okay and I walk to the shop with my children.

~Teayah's POV~

I loved my little family. Taehyung, Yugyeom and Opal. It was everything I could have ever asked for.

Me and Taehyung had known each other since we were about 13 but I had to move to England for 7 years. I originally lived in England for the first 6 years of my life but soon moved to Korea for my parents jobs.

When I came back me and Taehyung started to talk again and it ended up in falling in love and having a baby girl together. I also loved Yugyeom as much. He may be adopted but he's now my son and I love him.

Taehyung and our children soon came back with the shopping "Hey love, Ive got what you need. Do you need any help cooking?" I smile and shake my head "No I'm okay Taetae" I peck him on the lips "Why dont you go play with the children or something? I'll call you when food is ready" he nods with a smile and walks out of the kitchen.

I felt a tug at the leg so I looked down to see Opal. I picked her up, sat her on the side and continued cooking "What's up Opal?" She played with her fingers "Eomma when will you and Appa get married?" I chuckle and stroke her hair "I don't know honey, it's up to Appa" she nodded "Appa!" Opal waited for Taehyung to come. He came in with Yugyeom holding one of his hands and Ma Cha holding the other "Yes my little princess?" Opal sat on the side swinging her little legs "Appa, are you and Eomma ever going to get married?" Taehyung told Yugyeom and Ma Cha to go play and he picked Opal up "Well I dont know. But anyway for now come play with me, Yugyeom and Ma Cha yeah?" Opal nodded and they went off.

~Taehyung's POV~

Thank god Opal didn't give the surprise away. I took her to my room and sat her on the bed and got a small box out of my bedside table. I opened it up to show Opal "Do you think Eomma will like it?" Opal nodded "Eomma will love it Appa!" I giggle and kiss her forehead.

It was now late afternoon and the sun was just setting. Me and Teayah sat on the bench in the garden hugging. I got up and stood in front of Teayah. She looked at me I'm confusion. I kneeled down on one knee and took the box out of my pocket, opening up the box Teayah covered her mouth "Teayah, you have been there most of my life for me. You are the source of my happiness and I thank you so much for bringing our baby girl into this world. Teayah will you make me the happiest man to walk on this earth?" She got up, slowly pulled me up and hugged me tears falling down her cheeks "Of course Taetae. I love you so much" I put the ring on her finger and gently kissed her. We heard claps so we both turned to see everyone, my brothers and sister, Mark, my nieces and my children. They all walked over to us, congratulating us. Jungkook patted me on the back "Good job Tae, you were amazing" I smile at him "Thanks Kookie"

I looked over at Teayah and had Opal in her arms and she was crying. I chuckle and hug her "Stop crying~" she giggle "I'm sorry the man of my dreams has just asked me to marry him" my smile widens "I love you Teddy (Teayah's nickname) " She pecks my lips "I love you too Taetae"

We had all gone to do our thing. Me and Teayah sat in our room hugging. She looked up at me and peck my lips every once and a while. There was a quiet knock at the door and it opened. Opal stood rubbing her eyes. She had been crying "A-Appa, E-Eomma, I h-had a b-bad d-dream" Teayah opens her arms "Come her my poor baby" Opal waddled over to us and snuggle into Teayah. I rub Opal's back "It was only a bad dream okay Princess?" She nodded.