Chapter 16

~Ma Cha's POV~

I woke up feeling really sick. I look up to see Appa on his phone. He suddenly looks a me "Oh, hey my little princess. How you feeling?" I groan "Sick" he put his phone down "We should take you to a hospital" I lay my head on his chest as he gets up.

~Namjoon's POV~

I asked Yoongi to come with me because Ma Cha May struggle because she hates the doctors. He agreed and we got ready.

I put Ma Cha in her car seat and buckled her up. I gave her a kiss on the cheek and got in the front with Yoongi.

Yoongi drove us to the hospital. I got out and got Ma Cha. As we were sat waiting Ma Cha said quietly "Appa I think I'm going to be sick" Yoongi had already got to a receptionist and asked for a sick bowl and came back.

I held it in front if her as she had been sick. The doctor called us so Yoongi took Ma Cha while I put the sick bowl in the bin.

We went into the Dr Lee's office "So Ma Cha, you've been ill lately?" She nods "Okay can I do a few check ups on you?" She cuddled up to Yoongi so Yoongi said "Ma Cha let the Dr Lee check you please otherwise you won't be able to get better" she turned to Dr Lee to let her do the check.

"Ma Cha has got the flu so I will print a prescription off and you can go to the pharmacy to get the medicine" she smiles at us. I see Ma Cha cuddled up to Yoongi again so I hold her hand.

We both thank Dr Lee and go to the car. Yoongi puts her in her car seat and I get in the drivers seat. And we go to the pharmacy then home.

~At home~

I got Ma Cha and she looked so tired. I kissed her forehead "Thank you for being a good girl for Appa" she put her head on my chest and nodded. I rub her back whilst walking inside.

I sat down and gave Ma Cha the medicine. She struggled at first but Jungkook helped me. I took her to bed and tucked her in "Sleep tight my little baby girl" I kiss her forehead and left.

~Mi Yong's POV~

I was walking to the dance studio. I was really worried about Ma Cha but I had to go work. I suddenly collided with someone. They caught me and I looked up to see Mark. He smiled "Sorry, you okay? You look sad." I nod "Y-yh I'm f-fine I'm just worried about Ma Cha, my niece" "Oh, I'm sorry" I smile "I-It's okay" I felt my phone buzz so I check it.

Joonie: Ma Cha is okay she's just got the flu xx

I smile and quickly reply

Mimi: Okay, make sure she gets lots of rest and takes her medicine xx

Joonie: I will xx

I look up and realise Mark is still here "Oh sorry, Namjoon was just telling me Ma Cha was okay" he smiles "No problem" he looks at his watch "Oh shoot I gotta dash! See ya Mi Yong!" "B-bye Mark!"

~Namjoon's POV~

I was sat at my desk in my room. I heard sniffles coming from behind me so I turned around and went to Ma Cha. She was crying in her sleep. I picked her up and her eyes opened "Hey it's okay. Why were you crying baby?" I said softly and she looked down "I had a bad dream" she wrapped her little arms around my neck and cried into my neck. I stroke her hair and bounce her up and down "Shhhh. It's okay, Appas here" she slowest fell asleep.

I led down on the my comfy bed with Ma Cha sleeping on my chest. I played with her hair, it was soft and nice. She slowly opened her eyes "Appa?" I respond with a hum "Why did we move here?" I stroked her back "Theres an evil man after auntie Mimi so we've had to move so he doesn't hurt her" she smiled "Okay!"

~A few days later~

I was looking through some photos and found a photo of a baby:

(This isn't Jungkook btw its a lookalike)

It was Jungkook as a 4 year old. He was the cutest "Ma Cha, Jungkook!" I call for them and Jungkook comes in with Ma Cha on his shoulders "Wassup Namjoonie?" I showed them the photo of Jungkook. He took the photo and sat next to me "Is this me?" He asked and I nodded in reply "Is that uncle Jungkook?!" I put her in my lap "Yep he was 4 there. Wasn't he cute?" I pinch Jungkooks cheek and he laughed.

We spent an hour going through photos of all of us and showing Ma Cha. And eventually everyone was sat on or around my bed looking at all of the pictures of us. It was such a cute family moment.

I found a picture of a baby girl:

It was Ma Cha. I was given this by her Eomma as I had to keep it a secret and I missed her so much. I didn't realise but a tear had fallen down my face. I felt someone brush the tear away and I look up to see Ma Cha "Appa, why are you crying?" I hug her and say "I love you even when I wasn't there" I kissed her forehead and showed her the photo. She asked me who it was "It's you baby. It's what I'd look at when I was sad and missed you when you lived with Eomma" she kissed my cheek "I love you Appa and always have"

Thanks for reading this chapter. Was it cute? I don't know but I tried.

Lots of Love Noah Mai xxxx