Chapter 10 ✅

Mi Yong's POV.

I woke up to a warm hug. I slightly opened my eyes to see who it was. It was Jhope. I hugged him back "Good morning little sister, it's time to get up. Jin made breakfast!" I smile and said "Okay I will get up and dressed and I'll be down in a minute" Jhope squeezed me and got up and walked out.

I got up and did my morning routine.  I did my hair and got dressed.

I wore this:

And this for my hair:

Namjoon's POV.

I woke up to someone jumping on my stomach and shouting. I slowly opened my eyes to see my daughter "Wake up Appa! I want to play!" Ma Cha was so lively and bright it was so cute "Honey calm down. We will play in a bit just come and hug with Appa for a bit" Ma Cha smiled, said okay and lead down hugging me.

There was soon a knock at the door "Who is it and what do you want?" I shouted. The door opened revealing Jin "Its me, Jin. I came to ask if you and Ma Cha were hungry because I've made pancakes" Ma Cha's eyes lit up. I chuckled and said "I think I know her answer. We're be down in a minute. Thank you Jin!" Jin returned my smile and walked out closing the door.

I looked at Ma Cha with a smile showing my  dimples "I'll get you then myself dressed and then we will go and eat breakfast, okay?" "Okay Appa!" I got up and picked an outfit out for the young girl.

I was happy with what Ma Cha was wearing so I decided to get myself dressed and ready for the day

I took Ma Cha by the hand and slowly walking at the same pace as my cute daughter.

As myself and Ma Cha got to the table, I sat down and lifted her up on to my lap. Jhope held her hand and smiled "How's the little princess of the family doing?" Mi Yong frowned "What am I then?!" Everyone laughed and Taetae rubbed her back and said "Your the queen of the family!" Mi Yong laughed along with everyone else. Ma Cha was staring at Mi Yong then Ma Cha said "Mimi you pretty! I want to be like you" Mi Yong smiled and picked up Ma Cha and kissed her cheek. I feel so grateful that my sibling are okay with Ma Cha.

Ma Cha's POV.

Mi Yong has just put me in her lap, she was so warm and comfortable I loved it. She was so pretty and I want to grow up to be pretty like Mimi.

Mimi fed me pancakes with the fork, they were really nice. Jinnie is such a good cook. I looked around at my family, everyone was happy and enjoying the food until the doorbell rang. Kookie jumped up and ran to the door. A minute later I head the door slam closed and Kookie came running into the dining room with a panicked look.

Namjoon's POV.

Jungkook looked very worried "We all have to go... NOW!" I don't know what was going on, but this had to be serious "Jungkook what's going on, what happened, who was at the door?" "It's Appa... and he's here for Mi Yong!"

Mi Yong's POV.

Jungkook told us Appa was the one at the door. I couldn't believe it especially when Jungkook said "It's Appa... and he's here for Mi Yong!" My heart stopped for a second.

All of a sudden I was being pulled, I looked up and saw Yoongi pulling me. He was really quick and it was hard not to drop Ma Cha but I managed. We headed out the back door quietly with everyone else so Appa wouldn't hear us. Ma Cha looked so scared, she had no idea what was going on.

We all stopped for a minute to catch our breath. Ma Cha reached for Namjoon so I whispered not knowing if Appa was near by "Pssst, Namjoon. Ma Cha is really scared and I think she wants you" he took Ma Cha and kissed her cheek. Jhope suddenly started whispering to us "Guys keep Ma Cha hidden, if Appa finds out about her you know what he will do!" Its true, we did know what he would do so me and Namjoon kept her hidden as we started running again.

We finally got to our destination, it was our spare house that we used for holiday or if we just wanted peace. We all went inside and sat down. Jimin started talking "So what are we going to do, we can't just stay here forever?" Nobody knew what we were gonna do. Until Yoongi came up with a plan "Why don't we move to a different town in Korea and he won't be able to find us and we can live in peace?" Everyone started to agree because we don't want to put up with our Appa's continuous threats and stuff. Taehyung started to talk "I think this is the only choice we have, I don't want Mi Yong to live in constant fear or any of you for that matter. But which city are we gonna move to?" We all started to think to ourselves until Namjoon bursted out with a city "Why not Seoul, I've heard it's really nice there and I don't think Appa will find us there!" We all agreed to what Namjoon said...

SOOOOOOOOO THEIR MOVING TO SEOUL FROM BUSAN!!!! WHO'S EXCITED!!!
Thanks for reading this chapter, I'd love to hear what you think so don't be afraid. Lots of love, Noah-Mai xxxx