Chapter 11

Ma Cha's POV.

Appa picked me up and smiled at me "Honey, were moving to Seoul! Isn't that exciting!" I didn't really know what to think of that, moving to a new city. I wont know anyone or where anything but I smiled and nodded at Appa. I will be sad to leave Busan, but its okay because I will know auntie Mimi will  be safe. I heard everyone talking so I kinda know what's happening.

Namjoons POV.

I knew Ma Cha wouldn't be happy but I'm glad she's not fighting against it. She's such a good girl, I actually don't want her to grow up.

-The next day-

I woke up to warmth. I looked down  and saw Ma Cha with her arms around me as far as she could. I stroke her hair and kiss her forehead. Suddenly, theirs a knock at the door and it opens.

Jungkook's POV

I was packing to move and suddenly someone jumped on my back. I looked over my shoulder to see little Ma Cha "Hey little princess, what's up?" i lifted her off my back and sat down with her in my lap "Jin wanted to know how long until you'll be ready to go because we're all ready!" I looked around checking I had everything, then realised I'm still in my pyjamas "I've just got to get dressed then I'm ready, okay?" "Yes, I'll go and tell Jin" she jumped out of my lap and ran out, closing my door.I smile then get up and get dressed into this:

When I was dressed,I got my bag and ran downstairs

When I was dressed,I got my bag and ran downstairs. I found Yoongi and Ma Cha playing, and the rest just sat around on their phone's "ANNYEONGHASEYO EVERYONE!!!" i shouted to get everyone's attention. Everyone looked at me "I'm ready, when are we going?" Namjoon stood up "Now, we we're waiting for you! Now everyone put your bag's in the car, get in and put your seat belt's on" Everyone including me did as Namjoon said.

-4 hours later-

I was asleep and I felt someone shake my arm lightly and say my name. I opened my eyes "Jungkookie~ Kookie~ wake up~" it was Mi Yong "Jungkookie were in Seoul, get up!" I  slowly sat up properly , rubbed my eyes whilst looking around and said in a sleepy voice "Where's the others?" "They just went inside to unpack and stuff." I nodded and got up along with Mi Yong.

We both went inside, Mi Yong had gone to go help Yoongi or something so I decided to go sit in the living room to wake up a bit.

I walked into the living room to find Ma Cha asleep on the sofa in a ball. I quietly walked to her and sat down. Ma Cha didn't even move when i picked her up and lying her on my chest, she must have been really tired. She felt really cold though so i looked around but there were no blankets around so i took my jacket off and wrapped her up in it.

Jimin's POV.

I had unpacked everything so I sat on my bed staring at the wall. I thought about everything that had happened to my siblings lately. To tell the truth, i'm still scared even in another city. Appa is after us but mostly Mi Yong. And if he finds out about Ma Cha he'll most likely come for her as well.

I hid my emotions and worries from my family because they all have more important things going on i their lives than my problems.

Mi Yong's POV.

I'd noticed the changes in Jimin, he had become less talkative and more introverted. I worried about him and want him to tell me what's going on but he won't.

I want him to trust and tell me what's going on but he doesn't want to. I respect it but I'm worried for my big brother. I wish I could help him so much.

Ma Cha's POV.

I felt really warm and comfortable. I slowest opened my eyes to see my uncle Jungkook sleeping with his arms lightly held around me. His eyes also started to open "Oh, Hey Ma Cha" He said sleepily "Annyeong Jungkookie, your really warm" I say and hug him and he hugs me back "Did you sleep well little Princess?" I nod a yes.

-1 hour later (Spongebob style)- 😁

Me and Appa were playing with dolls on the floor in our room when there was a knock on the door. We both looked up and saw Mimi "Hey Namjoonie, Hey Ma Cha!" She can in and sat with us "Hey Mi Yong, what's up?" She shook her head "Nothing, am i not allowed to hang out with my brother and my cute little niece?" She tickled me and I giggled.

I walked to the doll house with Mimi and Appa went downstairs to go do something "Mimi, I'm worried... About Diminie" she held my hand "Don't worry, Jiminie is okay. He just wants you and everyone else to be okay" I nod.

I heard footsteps behind me and Mimi so I looked back to see Jiminie. I ran to him and hugged his legs. He chuckled and lifted me up "Hey little Princess, why did you hug me all of a sudden? You never do that." "I want the old Diminie back you don't talk as much anymore and you never want to play" it's true, Jimin never played with me and he was so quiet and introverted that everyone was worrying about him.

Jimin's POV.

"I want the old Diminie back you don't talk as much anymore and you never want to play" I know I should stop worrying and do things with my family but I'm always scared that somethings going to happen to them. I felt so bad listening to Ma Cha tell me I don't talk much anymore and that I don't play with her.

I decided I'm going to play with her and become social with everyone "I'm sorry kitten, I'll play with you now if you want?" A massive smiled became visible on her face "Yeah, come play with me and Mimi!" We played for along time until Ma Cha fell asleep. I told Mi Yong that I was going to put Ma Cha to bed so she can go downstairs.

I led her on her and Namjoon's bed and put the blanket over her small body. She had a small smile on her face. I tied her hair up so it wasn't everywhere, kissed her forehead and carefully tiptoed out of the room.

I walked to my room and found Tae asleep on my bed. This wasn't anything new but I knew he was upset. I got into my pjs and tucked me and Tae in. I hugged him and whispered "It's okay, I'm here" Tae hugged Me a bit tighter with a small smile and I fell asleep.

Taehyung's POV.

I was sat in my room, crying. I started thinking about Lisa again. She was my best friend, I still cant believe she's gone, forever.

I shouted and threw my pillow at the wall. I still love her, she was everything to me.

I got up, went to Jimin's room and led on his bed. I always slept in his or Jungkook's room when I was sad, I don't know why I did it but it's just a thing I do now. And I soon fell asleep.

Hey, thanks for reading. I feel really bad writing Taehyung's bit but it will get happier, I promise.

Lots of Love, Noah Mai xxxx