BONUS CHAPTER 06- Hoseok

~Hoseok's POV~

Despite having 6 brothers, 1sister, all of their partners and my nieces and nephew somehow I felt lonely. I was always the kinda odd one out though I never knew why. Maybe I was just being selfish or something.

"Hobi Hyung!" I snapped out of my thoughts and looked up to see Jungkook. "Sorry, wassup?" He sat down next to me. "I wanna hug!" He smiled and his arms extended. I smiled at my youngest brother and hugged him. I heard him sigh. "Jungkook, what's really up?" His head laid on my shoulder. "I just felt a bit... lonely. Yugyeom doesn't wanna do anything really with me anymore. It hurts" I rubbed his back. "Yugyeom saying he doesn't want to play because he's got other things to do hurts... a lot. I don't know, I'm probably just being stupid" I shook my head. "No you're not, I know what you mean"

I started to tickle him. "Cheer up Kookie!" He laugh and tried to push my hands away. We heard something and both looked to the door to see Jin. "Wassup Jin Hyung?" Jungkook asked with his head on my chest. Jin shook his head. "Nothing I was just watching my baby brothers being cute"

Suddenly Taehyung came in laughing with Yugyeom who was also laughing. Jungkook's smile immediately disappeared. Taehyung looked at us. "Hey Guys" me and Jin replied but Jungkook pretended to be asleep. I stroked his hair going along with him. Taehyung leaned over to look at Jungkook. His hand caressed our brothers cheek. "Is he okay? He's been acting different" I shrugged. "I don't really know. I think he's just tired and needs rest" Taehyung nodded. "Rest well Kookie" he walked out with Yugyeom.

I felt Jungkook's body move a few times and heard him hiccup. I looked down to see he was crying. I cuddled him. "Shhhh... it's okay" he hid himself in the crook of my neck. Jin rubbed Jungkook's back. "It's okay Kookoo, it's okay..." Jungkook soon fell asleep for real. I felt bad for him.

Jin left to go find Yoongi. I decided I'd stay and comfort Jungkook. I was still a bit mad at Taehyung for hurting Jungkook. The door opened again. Yet again it was Taehyung, this time without Yugyeom. He crouched down next to us and his hand went through Jungkook's hair. "I know he wasn't asleep, I could tell by his breathing but now he is..." I looked at Taehyung as he continued talking. "I feel bad. I don't mean to hurt Jungkook. It just hurt that he was so close to my son. He's mine not Jungkook's"

I looked at Jungkook then back to Taehyung. "Put yourself in Jungkook's position Tae, it's not like he's had it easy. You know he's quite lonely, Yugyeom was helping him. And Jungkook's also been there for Yugyeom since you got him so how do you think he feels?"

I felt movement and looked at Jungkook to see tears rolling down his cheeks. I wiped them away. "Taehyung go away, this is your fault for being selfish" he looked at me in disbelief. I may be the energetic, happy one but I've got another side of me that not many people have seen. I saw tears in Taehyung's eyes. I pulled Taehyung towards me. "I'm sorry Taetae" he pushed my hand away and walked out. As he did I heard him whisper. "Why does nobody love me?" I broke. I felt so bad now.

"I love you Taetae!" Jungkook suddenly shouted still hiccuping. Taehyung peaked around the corner with red eyes. Jungkook jumped up and hugged Taehyung.

I led there watching. Damn, I'm so lonely. The boys suddenly looked at me. They both suddenly attacked me with a hug. I smiled and hugged them back. Jungkook looked at me. "We know what you were thinking Hyung. You're not lonely, you have us!" I smiled not knowing how they knew but didn't question it. I wiped the tears from under my brothers eyes. They giggled. I could see the happiness in there eyes. I kissed both of their cheeks. "I love you two so much it's ridiculous" "We love you to Hobi!" They both said in sync.

~Later~

I must have fell asleep with the two boys still on top of me. Their heads gently laid on my chest. Jungkook's mouth was slightly open and Taehyung was hugging me. I stroked their hair that was very similar to mine but in brown and blue. I saw Taehyung's eyes slowly open. I rubbed his back. "Hey Taetae~" he smiled. "Hello Hobi"

He got up and stretched. I watched my brother as my arms went around the still asleep Jungkook. Taehyung stroked Jungkook's hair "I'm sorry Jungkook..." and walked out.

Jungkook soon woke up. "Hey Hobi Hyung" I smiled. "Hey Kookoo" he yawned. "What time is it?" I looked at my watch. "5PM" he nodded. "I'm gonna go play Overwatch" I nodded. "Okay, have fun Kookie" he walked out leaving me alone.